tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

BuyOut Online

This app is the best. Not sure why other people are giving it 1 star, we are sure previous reviewers missed something because this might be one of the best free apps out there. We used to pay for such a service before we found this app

The Trendy Line

App never worked. its literally an app with a blank screen. coding was still left on my website after I deleted it. don't get it!

Handy-Guard

I installed the app, the widget never worked. I asked them to remove it from my site. They never managed to do it. They had more than two weeks and not 1 reply.
Now Im building a new website.

My Pizza Steel

Excellent free live chat app with many customizations. Looks and works great. Been using it for years and never had a problem.

Seo Digital Club

Great app to use for the shopify community. I highly recommend this app and planning to use this app for all other businesses.
**Please note- I would really appreciate if the branding can be removed from the chat widget. Is it possible to Show my Company name and Logo in the chat widget? Btw I applied for partnering with Taw.to. Looking forward collaborating with Tawk.to Regards,
Shuv
Owner of Seo Digital Club Australia

SaleEvent.com

Just installed this app...was using a very similar much more expensive app. This is an amazing amazing add-on.
Thank you. Very impressed so far.

BottleKeep

Very detailed chat system which is available for all users. Many features, customization available.

Gifts Actually

Awesome App. Seamless integration. Really easy way to engage with new customers and answer their queries, provide reassurance in this Covid challenged world and as an online gift store, provide some of the personal service and interaction normally only available to brick and mortar stores. Love the new knowledge base. Great feature. Keep up the great work.

Turtle Covers Group Limited

For free it's a great app with lots of functions. However, I've had an issue arise and even two weeks later I'm struggling to get a response. The support specialists can't offer a time frame and I feel like they don't particularly care about the issue.

Update. It's now 7/09/20. I opened case on 28/06/20 and I still don't have a response. I am still getting no help when asking how long it will take for a response.

My issue is related to the scheduler not turning on and off when it's supposed to meaning that people are expecting chats when I'm not online and getting annoyed when no one is responding. I'm wondering if they're waiting for the UK time change??!

Yes the option is there to do it manually but that is ensuring that you remember to turn it on and off when necessary. It's frustrating that there is an option to schedule online and offline hours but it doesn't work.

S.O.S Cartouches inc.

the app its self is a nice idea but need lots of work no multilingual buy exemple and other stuff that dont really works whit shopify stores .

soscartouches.ca