tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

zoopetfamily

It is good, but some messages you need to keep in English. :( I am working with other countries and languages.

Dgitrends

I really love this app, the ability to interact with your customers in real time, is invaluable. Integration is easy and the application is highly customizable, even includes preloaded art and the ability to upload your own for a truly unique experience.

Thanks a bunch to the Tawk Team!

Adertek Baby & Kids

prevent multiple location when you use this app. got to un-install, add location and re-install again.

Institute for Safety in Powerline Construction

Technology wise great. The whole concept is a bit taxing on HR, but probably worth it! It does have auto responding and scheduling. Pricing for whitelabel is $12/m

Lucius Atelier

Fantastic app for live chat. Not only is the livechat app free, there are plenty of customisation and such. There has been plenty of updates over the months and the improvements are great, e.g. automated message sent to customer when he/she is browsing the website.

IMO, the only draw back is that it is not entirely compatible with some themes. Otherwise, this would be my go to livechat app.

Mountaineer Tactical

The App itself is good, but beware if you uninstall it. It will continue to charge you $15.00/mo, despite it being uninstalled from your store and not in use. I used it for a month, then cancelled it, only to have it bill me for no reason. If I had not been aware, it would have billed me indefinitely.

Likablenation

One of the best apps available at the moment. Thank you for such a great job!

Theartistsquarter

Got me a sale that I would never have got on my first night of using. Love it straight away, shows the products people are looking at in real time and even shows the message they’re typing, character by character. Brilliant.

Fabolista

Love it love it love it! Can talk to my customers anywhere, on the go and can add agents in future - still for free!

Australian Jet Ski Parts

Great app! Easy to install and use with both web, phone and windows based clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19