tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Gifts Actually

Awesome App. Seamless integration. Really easy way to engage with new customers and answer their queries, provide reassurance in this Covid challenged world and as an online gift store, provide some of the personal service and interaction normally only available to brick and mortar stores. Love the new knowledge base. Great feature. Keep up the great work.

Turtle Covers Group Limited

For free it's a great app with lots of functions. However, I've had an issue arise and even two weeks later I'm struggling to get a response. The support specialists can't offer a time frame and I feel like they don't particularly care about the issue.

Update. It's now 7/09/20. I opened case on 28/06/20 and I still don't have a response. I am still getting no help when asking how long it will take for a response.

My issue is related to the scheduler not turning on and off when it's supposed to meaning that people are expecting chats when I'm not online and getting annoyed when no one is responding. I'm wondering if they're waiting for the UK time change??!

Yes the option is there to do it manually but that is ensuring that you remember to turn it on and off when necessary. It's frustrating that there is an option to schedule online and offline hours but it doesn't work.

S.O.S Cartouches inc.

the app its self is a nice idea but need lots of work no multilingual buy exemple and other stuff that dont really works whit shopify stores .

soscartouches.ca

Darkness Gamer Hub

Best Chat App Ever, useful and work great with my store, don't miss it guy's...
and it's free that's so cool.

SprayShopNZ

Just installed this app, had a few questions and issues but simply used there easy customer support chat and got a prompt reply - customer service is great! totally recommend.

Go Schwifty!

Underrated, way better than trash apps like Tidio. Download this and you won't regret it, I'm saying that after trying EVERY live chant option available out there including apps on & off the Shopify app store. And here I am, settling with tawk.to after wasting loads of $$ on other apps.

Breathe in Detroit

An excellent onsite chat tool and the free plan is all we ever needed. The interface is a little messy, but there's lots of options. I wish you could better customize the onscreen icon, but that's minor. Likes: good mobile app, customized notifications, easy to see customer site journey during chat. We moved to Gorgias to bring all channels into a single view, but are considering going back to Tawk.to for chat only because it's much better.

Bijuz

this is superb!!! keep with good work!! easy to use, just need to "understand" the settings. very happy.

Scutes

This app is free! FREE! The capabilities you have on this live chat considering it's FREE is immense. Support is fantastic. You can customise the widget incredibly easily. I wouldn't not recommend this app - there's also a free app for your phone so you can leave the computer and not have to worry about missing your customers.

SAYFF

you install it and get an empty screen. that's all. that app does not work. review must have 100 chars... here some more

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22