tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat | Reviews

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Tiarawears

This is a great app. I was not even told by any staff to please write a review about them. Failure to do this would equate me to an ingrate. Thanks guys. The free service is just all I've wanted, at least, for my level of business.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

etzart

I saw this app on a review page. I was curious but skeptical because it's free. But I'm blown away by how awesome this app is, especially for someone like me who is just starting. This app gives you all the features you need for free! Other apps would make you pay a huge fee just for basic features. One of my favorite features is the free Knowledge Base page. There is a paid version that gets rid of branding and gives you other features. But I honestly like the branding; it lets people know what superb chat service I'm using. Once I have a steady profit, I'm gonna support this business and get the paid version. Thank you for making an excellent program!

plushygift

They got 24-hour online support, why have no response to an obvious bug that I submitted ten days ago? Very disappointed.

Hi plushygift,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Thank you for your patience as you experienced challenges with our support team.

There are some circumstances in which we have to escalate cases to find answers and it takes additional time to revert back to you.

To further check the status of your ticket, I will need the following details:

1. Property ID/website:

2. Ticket ID:

4. Add-on subscription:

3. Email:

4. Contact number (with area code):

I'll send a follow-up message to our dev team regarding your ticket/concern.

Kindly reply to me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Resin & More Boxes

I loved this app at first, but then all of a sudden it stopped notifying us via email that someone started a ticket/ filled out the offline form. We tried talking to tech support but the guy didnt seem to want to help. At this point its time to disconnect it once we catch up to all the emails weve missed.

August 30, 2021

Hi Resin & More Boxes,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Thank you for your patience as you experienced challenges with our support team

If you are not receiving any Ticketing or Offline email notifications from us, it could mean that your emails are being sent to the wrong folder or there might be a glitch.

tawk.to emails could have been sent to your Spam or Junk folder instead of your Inbox. Alternatively, your email provider may be blocking tawk.to emails, so check your Spam folder.

You can whitelist the following emails on your mail server: noreply@tawk.to and tickets@tawk.to.

This should keep emails from tawk.to out of your Spam folder.

If you're still not receiving emails from us, it might be due to delays, automated suppression or, in rare cases, maintenance issues.

Related article: https://help.tawk.to/article/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails

I will need the following details to track the ticket or email you’ve raised with the support team.

1. Property ID/website:
2. Ticket number:
3. Email:
4. Contact Number (with area code):

Kindly send your reply to me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

BuyOut Online

This app is the best. Not sure why other people are giving it 1 star, we are sure previous reviewers missed something because this might be one of the best free apps out there. We used to pay for such a service before we found this app

Hi BuyOut Online,

Thank you for giving tawk.to a 5-star review!

We are happy to know that you find our chat widget to be the best app in the market!

We have a 24/7 support line you can contact for any concerns. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can email me at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min.

The Trendy Line

App never worked. its literally an app with a blank screen. coding was still left on my website after I deleted it. don't get it!

Hi The Trendy Line,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

There is an easy fix if you encountered issues when installing the tawk.to chat widget on your Shopify dashboard.

Follow the steps below to install the chat widget:

1. Clear your browser and cookies.

2. Log in to your Shopify dashboard.

3. Then visit https://apps.shopify.com/tawk-to.

4. Click the Add app button for the tawk.to app.

5. Select the green Install app button to continue. You'll then be prompted to log in to your tawk.to account and accept a permission request from Shopify.

6. Then log in to your tawk.to account from the tawk.to app in your Shopify dashboard and choose the property and widget you would like to add to your site.

The widget will be added to all pages of your Shopify site.

If you wish to uninstall the app manually from your site, follow the steps below:

(Note that this guide uses the "Basic Liquid Theme - Debut" as an example. If you have a different theme and you don't have theme.liquid file, please refer to your theme's developer where you can find or try to look for footer.liquid.")

1.) Go to your Shopify Dashboard, Click "Online Store" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1s19

2.) Click "Action" > then "Edit Code" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1tg7

3.) In "Layout" > click "theme.liquid" file > scroll to the bottom and you'll see the tag. See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1v0s. You can also use the Find function (Ctrl+F) to locate the start and end code of the tawk.to widget code.

4.Delete the tawk.to script code and select Save

I hope this addresses your concern.

Handy-Guard

I installed the app, the widget never worked. I asked them to remove it from my site. They never managed to do it. They had more than two weeks and not 1 reply.
Now Im building a new website.

Hi Handy-Guard,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

If you have manually added the chat widget code to your Shopify account, you can follow the steps below to uninstall the widget code:

(Note that this guide uses the "Basic Liquid Theme - Debut" as an example. If you have a different theme and you don't have theme.liquid file, please refer to your theme's developer where you can find or try to look for footer.liquid"

2.) Click "Action" > then "Edit Code" - See screenshot: https://prnt.sc/oj1tg7

See this screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/oj1v0s.

4.Delete the tawk.to script code from it and Save

I hope this addresses your concern.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

My Pizza Steel

Excellent free live chat app with many customizations. Looks and works great. Been using it for years and never had a problem.

Hi My Pizza Steel,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your recommendation here with the community!

We appreciate the kind words and continued support of our chat widget throughout the years.

Seo Digital Club

Great app to use for the shopify community. I highly recommend this app and planning to use this app for all other businesses.
**Please note- I would really appreciate if the branding can be removed from the chat widget. Is it possible to Show my Company name and Logo in the chat widget? Btw I applied for partnering with Taw.to. Looking forward collaborating with Tawk.to Regards,
Shuv
Owner of Seo Digital Club Australia

SaleEvent.com

Just installed this app...was using a very similar much more expensive app. This is an amazing amazing add-on.
Thank you. Very impressed so far.

Hi SaleEvent.com,

Thank you for giving tawk.to a 5-star review!

We are happy to know that you find our chat widget easy to install and that you are satisfied with our product and services.

If you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23