tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

memepets

Almost 3 weeks for a support ticket to just set up my store. Contacted them 3 times to try and ask them to hurry it.

Asked for a refund and they just stopped replying... :/ avoid them

Off Brand Products

This app is a must have as it allows you to talk with people browsing your site you don't want to call or send you an email. The features i like are scheduling feature, send and receive pictures, shows were the person is from, and if they have veer been there before.

My Fifth Avenue

A bit buggy. The menu interface is a bit clustered and the settings panel is not very user friendly. I say the entire menu interface should be updated into a more user friendly experience then this app would easily get 5 stars. Other than that and some minor bugs, the tawk.to app can be used while on desktop and also downloaded on your phone or tablet so you can chat with customers live...that functionality is great. Being able to customize the chat panel in many ways and automatically greet the visitor can be a very useful tool for your business. Gets the job done and I haven't found any other apps that compare in that regard.

Total Sports LLC

I love this app it gives you way more than any other free chat app. You can tie this in with the gabot, sales boosting chatbot. I haven't had any issues with the app at all and we've been using the app for about 6 weeks now. Great job tawk.to for the great product at an awesome price point! The thing I love the most it that we can see what visitors are looking at while their on our website it gives us a pretty good idea of what visitors are looking for.

United Apparel Liquidators

We have really loved using this app over the past year or so and especially love that it is free. Have not had any issues that I can think of, but the support staff has been helpful the couple times I have reached out with questions. It really is great to chat with our customers when they are on the site and ready to buy. I would love to see some type of paid plan that might offer a chat bot for times when we are out of the office. We would definitely pay for that!

Access World

I use this app for all my voice chat on all of my shopify stores. I have tested many others and this is by far the best. Great value and great app. Very happy.

AutoTalent

Not a fan of interface so I deleted it. Once deleted, the interface is still on the homepage. Have tried emailing support 3 times for a solution with no response...

Felicity Spice

I love the app. The dashboard is user-friendly and has customizable options. Brand colors, Avatar etc. Recommended.
www.felicityspice.com

crazydeals10

I unistall the app but after that it still exists on my store. Free are never free as you can see!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20