tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Likablenation

One of the best apps available at the moment. Thank you for such a great job!

Theartistsquarter

Got me a sale that I would never have got on my first night of using. Love it straight away, shows the products people are looking at in real time and even shows the message they’re typing, character by character. Brilliant.

Fabolista

Love it love it love it! Can talk to my customers anywhere, on the go and can add agents in future - still for free!

Australian Jet Ski Parts

Great app! Easy to install and use with both web, phone and windows based clients.

Go Bloom Glow

Definitely a staple in my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

The Cbd Corner Store

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I love this interface! Please keep it free :)

Civilstock

Setup was standard and easy. The tawk.to dashboard from the Shopify App screen is fine, especially with it being so sophisticated. It gives desktop notifications with an old telephone sound to get your attention, We previously used an email notification when customers have asked a question in the live chat of the website.

So far everything looks good and working well. I am hoping this App can be a permanent replacement for our Live Chat function that was previously done with a Facebook integration. Thank you!

Yonextt

Bu uygulama müşteri ile iletişim kurmak için mükemmel bir yol

Siloe

Great at first. It was free for me and easy to customize. The problem is the site doesn't notify me anymore when a chat comes through. I've missed several chats because it failed to notify me.

Pierre Cardin Home

%100 Free, sound good!. I like this app very useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19