tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Civilstock

Setup was standard and easy.
The tawk.to dashboard from the Shopify App screen is fine, especially with it being so sophisticated.
It gives desktop notifications with an old telephone sound to get your attention,
We previously used an email notification when customers have asked a question in the live chat of the website.

So far everything looks good and working well. I am hoping this App can be a permanent replacement for our Live Chat function that was previously done with a Facebook integration.
Thank you!

Yonextt

Bu uygulama müşteri ile iletişim kurmak için mükemmel bir yol

Siloe

Great at first. It was free for me and easy to customize. The problem is the site doesn't notify me anymore when a chat comes through. I've missed several chats because it failed to notify me.

Pierre Cardin Home

%100 Free, sound good!. I like this app very useful.

Hellix

Great app! lots of functionality and easy to install, customize and use
I installed it on our online English learning site, and it worked right out of the box.

Gift Moments

Great app used for over a year now, no issues and customer love using it. Despite other reviews it is FREE!

Testikauppa1212

Great app, this lets us to communicate with our customers straight in our website.

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Maximal Power

They say its free!!! THAT IS NOT TRUE

March 1, 2019

hello! The software is indeed 100% free just so as long as you are happy to keep the little "powered by tawk.to" link on the chat widget.

You can add unlimited agents, and add it to unlimited sites and use it free forever - the only "add-on" option is $12/m to remove our branding, which is 100% optional. Not necessary, and you definitely are not obliged to remove branding :)

Estrato8

I have been using this application for several months now and it has worked perfectly for me. the support is very good and timely.
www.estrato8.com