tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Crystalcm

I have been using this for over a month and I must say that it is brilliant. Gives me all of the information I need to do a successful live chat. I have converted brilliant potentials into clients through the live chat system.

Thank you Tawk!

Coffeecology1

Very happy with this app, it works very well!

Uni T

The best of the best app! Very please with it

Authentic Foods

Chat works like a charm. Off the shelf it seems however that the chat doesn't work during the shopify checkout flow. I'm contacting tawk.to support to figure it out. Will come back here with an update.

Mini Toddler

Great and GENEROUS FREE APP. Support these guys!!! The features it
comes with is astounding

Amber Grove

Great app. Even the free version works really well. Easy to install and easy to get the hang off. Recommend it - especially for start-ups with limited funds for paid versions.

Forge Hardware Studio

This app worked very well for a while and now the messages get cut off. We can't read what our customers are saying!! We wrote an email to support and never heard back. Not recommended.

March 1, 2019

Hello - thanks for your review.

This issue was intermittent while we were shipping an update back in march 2018. If you're still experiencing this issue, please do let us know?

Support is available 24x7-365 via live chat on our site.

Betten Haskins

The best livechat for shopify! Easy, powerfull and userfriendly . 5/5

Taylar Leigh Apparel

AMAZING! This is quite a generous app with its standard version offered for FREE. It's easy to use, comes with rich features including an accompanied phone app, and ASTOUNDINGLY provides free 24/7 chat support. I cannot imagine any user giving tawk.to less than 5 stars. If you need a chat solution, I highly recommend this one. Given what tawk.to offers with their free version, you won't be disappointed.

Leatherstrata

Very nice job! Thank you!