tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Forge Hardware Studio

This app worked very well for a while and now the messages get cut off. We can't read what our customers are saying!! We wrote an email to support and never heard back. Not recommended.

March 1, 2019

Hello - thanks for your review.

This issue was intermittent while we were shipping an update back in march 2018. If you're still experiencing this issue, please do let us know?

Support is available 24x7-365 via live chat on our site.

Betten Haskins

The best livechat for shopify! Easy, powerfull and userfriendly . 5/5

Taylar Leigh Apparel

AMAZING! This is quite a generous app with its standard version offered for FREE. It's easy to use, comes with rich features including an accompanied phone app, and ASTOUNDINGLY provides free 24/7 chat support. I cannot imagine any user giving tawk.to less than 5 stars. If you need a chat solution, I highly recommend this one. Given what tawk.to offers with their free version, you won't be disappointed.

Leatherstrata

Very nice job! Thank you!

Scanvape

This app is out of this world amazing. There's no question about which messaging app to choose, go with this one! I would even go so far as to say this app is one of the best I have ever seen, peroid. The ease of use, slick user interface and countless features with amazing customizability makes me baffled that it's free. This is in it's truest form a free permium app, and the little "powered by" link isn't in your face at all, you can even remove it for $9 if you want to.

Stay awesome Tawk.to

Bearing Box

The app is good as far as function goes, but it appeared to slow my site down significantly. When it was installed, there was 8 - 10 seconds after the page loaded when nothing on the page could be selected. When I removed the app everything appears to be loading normally again.

Birds Hill Enterprises

Just installed tawk.to live chat earlier this week. Soon as it was installed we started getting chats. The customers I spoke with were very pleased with the "great customer service". I still have to figure some of it out and get used to it but it's a really cool app. I did not realize that if you have it on your ipad and a computer that if you turn it off on one it is still "live" on the other. Just a matter of getting use to it. It works very well and is much more user friendly than the customer having to go to our contact page and email us .

February 16 update. I read some reviews and some were negative about this app which convinced me to try Tidio as they went on about it being the best. I tried it and have come back toTawk.to. Tawk.to is great for educating yourself about your own web page as it gives so much information. What I like in the short time I have had it is that I can see where in the world my customers are chatting from which helps in answers I give them. . Information that is useful in developing our business and who your customers are. I'm pretty pleased with Tawk.to for the great app and all the free features they give. Also when I reinstalled it I was impressed that my previous information and chats were still there - thanks! I am not calling down Tidio - the free version functions as a very basic chat app and if that's all you are interested in then it's fine too. Support from both companies was very good.

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

A clean and efficient chat facility that allows us to connect to customers with no glitches.

The Devils Apparel

Works well and easy to install

Www Chicboutique Com Au

Would definitely recommend!! Works fantastic and is a great addition to my women's fashion store www.chicboutique.com.au