tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Jpsm Sales Marketing Group Inc

We've been using this app for about a week now, and it's already made such a huge impact on our business. Compared to our last free app that would only work through the customer's facebook messenger, we would have maybe 2 people message us a month. This one we have been getting several messages each day. The customization is great, and the monitoring options - WOW. I'm sure we have just started to scrape the surface of their features, but so far it's been amazing. So many features for a free app, it's just wonderful. Thanks Tawk.to keep it up!

Cisco Net Global

Easy to use and it helps a lot in managing visitors and engaging with them.

Sixthgalleria

its 12$ and 15$ NOT FREE..they ask u details, after stealing email and other deatils, n ruining 15min, then they ask for money!.

March 1, 2019

hello! The software is indeed 100% free just so as long as you are happy to keep the little "powered by tawk.to" link on the chat widget.

You can add unlimited agents, and add it to unlimited sites and use it free forever - the only "add-on" option is $12/m to remove our branding, which is 100% optional. Not necessary, and you definitely are not obliged to remove branding :)

Crystalcm

I have been using this for over a month and I must say that it is brilliant. Gives me all of the information I need to do a successful live chat. I have converted brilliant potentials into clients through the live chat system.

Thank you Tawk!

Coffeecology1

Very happy with this app, it works very well!

Uni T

The best of the best app! Very please with it

Authentic Foods

Chat works like a charm. Off the shelf it seems however that the chat doesn't work during the shopify checkout flow. I'm contacting tawk.to support to figure it out. Will come back here with an update.

Mini Toddler

Great and GENEROUS FREE APP. Support these guys!!! The features it
comes with is astounding

Amber Grove

Great app. Even the free version works really well. Easy to install and easy to get the hang off. Recommend it - especially for start-ups with limited funds for paid versions.

Forge Hardware Studio

This app worked very well for a while and now the messages get cut off. We can't read what our customers are saying!! We wrote an email to support and never heard back. Not recommended.

March 1, 2019

Hello - thanks for your review.

This issue was intermittent while we were shipping an update back in march 2018. If you're still experiencing this issue, please do let us know?

Support is available 24x7-365 via live chat on our site.