tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Scanvape

This app is out of this world amazing. There's no question about which messaging app to choose, go with this one! I would even go so far as to say this app is one of the best I have ever seen, peroid. The ease of use, slick user interface and countless features with amazing customizability makes me baffled that it's free. This is in it's truest form a free permium app, and the little "powered by" link isn't in your face at all, you can even remove it for $9 if you want to.

Stay awesome Tawk.to

Bearing Box

The app is good as far as function goes, but it appeared to slow my site down significantly. When it was installed, there was 8 - 10 seconds after the page loaded when nothing on the page could be selected. When I removed the app everything appears to be loading normally again.

Birds Hill Enterprises

Just installed tawk.to live chat earlier this week. Soon as it was installed we started getting chats. The customers I spoke with were very pleased with the "great customer service". I still have to figure some of it out and get used to it but it's a really cool app. I did not realize that if you have it on your ipad and a computer that if you turn it off on one it is still "live" on the other. Just a matter of getting use to it. It works very well and is much more user friendly than the customer having to go to our contact page and email us .

February 16 update. I read some reviews and some were negative about this app which convinced me to try Tidio as they went on about it being the best. I tried it and have come back toTawk.to. Tawk.to is great for educating yourself about your own web page as it gives so much information. What I like in the short time I have had it is that I can see where in the world my customers are chatting from which helps in answers I give them. . Information that is useful in developing our business and who your customers are. I'm pretty pleased with Tawk.to for the great app and all the free features they give. Also when I reinstalled it I was impressed that my previous information and chats were still there - thanks! I am not calling down Tidio - the free version functions as a very basic chat app and if that's all you are interested in then it's fine too. Support from both companies was very good.

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

A clean and efficient chat facility that allows us to connect to customers with no glitches.

The Devils Apparel

Works well and easy to install

Www Chicboutique Com Au

Would definitely recommend!! Works fantastic and is a great addition to my women's fashion store www.chicboutique.com.au

Burningimpressions

I wanted to wait until I'd used the app for a while before leaving a review, as I wanted to give it a fair trial, not a 'knee-jerk', first impression review. I read so many reviews that people put up without getting to 'know' the product first, to really use it, and that isn't fair to the developers or the people reading them.
That said, I am VERY impressed with tawk.to Live Chat. It was easy to set up, quite customizable, and has SO much info - far more than I would expect in a 'chat app', much less a FREE one. SO many features, and no, I don't and won't use them all, as I'm a small home-based business, but I can see how these would benefit a larger company for sure. I did try other apps first and they just didn't work for me. This app was installed and ready to go in minutes - on all my devices, which is something that the other apps failed miserably at.
I still have a bit of a learning curve, but I am very satisfied. Totally reliable, I never miss a customer question, and have been able to close sales just because of having the ability to answer questions live, on the spot, when the customer is 'in buy mode'.
Great job on this app - far more than I would expect for free, and more good things to come - can't wait!!

Hellraiserjeans

Such a fantastic useful app! First off its free and it does not skim on the basic features a new store owner requires. The ability to get notices on your phone when visitors visit the store is brilliant! i love that i can be there for my customers even if they're just browsing. As a customer myself, its a big plus for customer service. Handy Dashboard UI, Android App is also working well. I love this app so much i moved other not so responsive features out of its way and gave it a special place on the webstore. I like it that much. 5Stars!!!!!

Vintageleatherbagco

This is awesome. So easy to set up and works really well

Wishyworld

Absolutely Brilliant. Cannot fault this app one little bit. easy to use and its free. cant ask for anymore than that. www.wishyworld.com.au