tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Boondock Creek

This app gets in its own way. Too many unnecessary features, and not organized enough to sort them all out. Customer service was unable to figure out why I couldn't get notifications on my iPhone, and blamed it on me or my phone. I switched to Tidio - MUCH simpler, everything I need, still free, and notifications work fine.

Hollie S Designs

I. Love. This. App. Seriously, I can't believe all of the features it has without me having to pay for it! This app is pretty easy to get used to and customise and it has helped my store heaps! I highly recommend tawk.to!

Buddhas Orchard

Love this app and support were excellent

Martmg

Installed very fast in couple of minutes ,dashboard settings very user friendly , statistics works perfect, widget style is customisable so its looks great on my website and matching website design ! Downloaded also application from Appstore for desktop and mobile.! Works perfect !
Amazing app!
Thank you tawk.to !

Mbkplanners

I've only just started using this app.
PROS: Free, has a lot of information (also a con), seems to be working on Safari.

CONS: Has a LOT going on within the app. It is a bit much and could really be scaled back and redesigned to make it more user friendly. Does not appear to be working on Google Chrome (chat box doesn't appear at all).

U R B A N Fashion

The BEST App in this store, can't believe this is free.

Le Tablier Bleu

Very Hard to install. I uninstalled in order to do a fresh reinstall but the system blocked me.

Marionsfashionloft

Very difficult to install. I tried 5 times and also used one of the videos and it wouldnt show up pn my store. time waster.

Vapepeople

Functionality of this app is stunning, especially considering the fact that it's free. You don't just get a chat, but also a bunch of statistics, see your customer's behavior and history on your website, and can ban spammer from your website forever.