tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Slick Lips

Great free app. The control center takes a little getting used to, but overall a great app.

Franticfind

Absolutely love it! It's free and works great!

Partyfueler

Great app! Easy to customize. I had trouble at first, and spoke with support. They were fantastic-- patient with me and mapped out the process. Mobile app is great. Chat is as convenient as an instant text message. Thanks!!

Luxor Apparel

Great app and easy to use - definitely recommend !

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Boondock Creek

This app gets in its own way. Too many unnecessary features, and not organized enough to sort them all out. Customer service was unable to figure out why I couldn't get notifications on my iPhone, and blamed it on me or my phone. I switched to Tidio - MUCH simpler, everything I need, still free, and notifications work fine.

Hollie S Designs

I. Love. This. App. Seriously, I can't believe all of the features it has without me having to pay for it! This app is pretty easy to get used to and customise and it has helped my store heaps! I highly recommend tawk.to!

Buddhas Orchard

Love this app and support were excellent

Martmg

Installed very fast in couple of minutes ,dashboard settings very user friendly , statistics works perfect, widget style is customisable so its looks great on my website and matching website design ! Downloaded also application from Appstore for desktop and mobile.! Works perfect !
Amazing app!
Thank you tawk.to !

Mbkplanners

I've only just started using this app.
PROS: Free, has a lot of information (also a con), seems to be working on Safari.

CONS: Has a LOT going on within the app. It is a bit much and could really be scaled back and redesigned to make it more user friendly. Does not appear to be working on Google Chrome (chat box doesn't appear at all).