teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Latter Day Shirts

Teelaunch is improving so this review may change. I continue to use them because they have awesome prices and you can actually make a profit on your store using them. Printful is still their biggest competitor but Printful is very expensive and I don't know how anyone makes a profit using them regardless of their awesome app. My biggest gripe about Teelaunch is their customer service needs to get with the program. At times they seem "out of touch." If I get an automated email from them telling me that an order had an issue, I would reply to that email expecting customer support to be on the same page as their initial email. Not the case. I end up explaining what the issue is, who had the issue, and how we can resolve the problem. The only thing keeping Teelaunch from being a 5 star vendor may be a simple fix within their IT department. If customer service can

Other than that I really think highly of Teelaunch's service and quality. Their app is basic but it gets the job done. I wished they would accept other file formats besides png files. It would be very convenient to send PSD or AI files natively. Some day i guess. For now, 4 stars for great prices, great quality prints, growing inventory, and an app getting better.

Jennapets Net

Awesome app! I just wish it would size pictures automatically for me. It is a lot of work to manually have to do it. But I love this app and will continue to use it. Def. worth getting!

General Shirt Center

Good prices, absolutley terrible branding options

Dealovator

TeeLaunch is extremely easy to use and has high quality products to send to my customers. I like how I can add the graphic to multiple items and colors. I would suggest they have a note on each of the apparel items how many colors are available for the product.
Loving the additional items like phone cases, yoga mats, etc. that I can add my designs to!

Yula Clothing

Great app but a lot of image files don't work well

Diamonds Magic

The customer support team really turned me around on their service and app. They went out of their way to make things right and correct any startup issues I have. Thanks!

Triple Crown Tanks Tees

Much better for our company ( www.triplecrowntanksandtees.com ) due to location and prices. Faster than Printful but unfortunately less merchandise. Hopefully they add more products soon.

1 2 4 Next