Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Price: Free

Clarity Co.

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 10 minutes

So quick and simple to use! Took 5 minutes to customise to my website and install - highly recommended.

Magniv

Location Israel

perfect app for terms and conditions reading submit in check box thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

LNC Organics LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to set up and use. I thought it was going to be harder because of the video before I'm hoping that I will be pr0tected from charge backs now.

Ölk Store

Location Spain

I used this app to add the Terms and Conditions box at checkout. It works perfectly! It's very easy to set up and customise.

SmartyPants

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 35 minutes

I've just installed this - I did find it a bit confusing as to what you had to do - you have to have the t&c set up somewhere first (I was wanting to put in our Christmas shipping cut offs, so had to add that to our shipping page) but fingers crossed it works well!

emotionbodiesbrand

Location Spain
Time spent using app 15 minutes

So easy and cool! I've spent 2 hours trying to create the check boxes using only shopify options, edinting code, etc...and it was impossible! APP path is the way. This App is great and simple! Thanks!

LakeShire Boutique

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Very easy to install. I like easy. With everything that i need to do this comes in handy. thank you for this.

LSHOPY

How you make this so easy is absolutely beyond me. Keep up the great work, love it! I'd like to explore some more of your apps too

Mistelhain Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Easy to use and many design and configuration options available. Tried several other apps and this was the best one. Most important : itreally works!!

CayExpress

I use this app, work super good, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D