Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

The Whimsical South

I am not very good with computers and know nothing of building websites. But this app made it super easy to setup.

I’m Her Boutique LLC

I used this app to decrease the amount of chargebacks from customers. This app was very easy to use.

NerdgirlFashion

Easy to install and use, did exactly what I wanted it to do: a custom checkbox in the chart. Totally recommend.

feels like yoga

Now that was easy, compared to when we tried coding this ourselves! Super easy setup. Good presets, easy configurations. Ran without problems.

The Junior's - Food Market

This app did what it is supposed to do, I like that there was a final check to see if the app works. Nice to see the design options as well.

Swapcloud Games

Sencillamente increible, una app gratis, facil de personalizar y funcional, 10/10.......................................

abcore

Did exactly what we needed, very nice app. I love it, awesome.
I recommend this to others to use, its cool.

Posh Girl Bosses

Works great and was very easy to use. This will help me when it comes to keeping everything legal in my business.

Baubles-N-Bling

Very easy to install and set up. With the click of a few buttons and specific selections, this app loaded and was functioning in less than 5 minutes. The video tutorial was really a great visual aid as well. Thank you!

Kreatively Slayed

It was super easy to set up and there are a few customizations. this setup took less than 5 mins. this is just one more way to protect your business.