Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Streacom Shop

Perfect! Could not have been easier (unless Shopify added this basic functionality). Really appreciate devs that make these simple but important tweaks available. This one happens to be one of the easiest and most intuitive apps I have tried so far. I was searching for code/theme edits, but then I came across this and it just worked, plus it had the bonus of adding a consent confirmation to the order details.
Highly recommended, can't ask for more, thanks

1 Star Chef

SOOO EASY and it works!!! I spent ages trying to modify the code and then found this instead...phew.

Landry & Arcari Rugs and Carpeting

I used this app and its superb. It fullfills all my requirements. It provides the free functionality.

Ramblin Darlin

So very easy! Love how quick and painless it is to set up. The testing is pretty user friendly also. Thanks for a great product!

Sealed Lounge

so far so good loved it so easy and fast. i was looking for an easy way to use the agree to terms checkbox and this application helped me alot

Hetner Copenhagen

This app works perfectly fine, and you can customize a lot of different stuff. Nothing to complain about.

gwubi mini

Easy to install and customise. Works like it says it would. I spent hours trying to modify the code to add the T&C checkbox. Grateful there's a free app that does that for me.

Oak Finesse

Didn't try it yet, but the installations process was pretty easy. I'm looking forward to try it out and hopefully not hear any bad reviews from my costumers

Simple & Cozy

Easy to install and it creates authenticity especially for small businesses. Customers would feel confident proceeding to checkout.

BeverageWarehouse

Simple and easy to use. Very happy with the way it functions. I would recommend it to anyone looking for that feature