Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Curbside Bride

Very easy set up, took about 2 minutes with great step-by-step instructions! The checkbox appears and works right away! Great app :D

Athens and Company

Amazing app. super easy to set up. hope it stays free. Thank you RoarTheme. You have made a game changer for small businesses.

SewinQueens Luxury Extensions

Very easy, I set it up in 2 minutes. This is a must if you've had chargebacks and customers that try to scam.

ICEpots™

Review body

Half-Blood's Holistics

I used this app to have my customers accept the policies and conditions before checking out. This helped me because i did not know how to write code and I needed this for my small business

Bordignon Stone

Great app, works well on desktop and mobile devices. Fantastic support team that responds quickly and always tries to troubleshoot any changes we need.

The Painted Heirloom

Works great! I haven't used it in a while, but last time I did, a couple of customers claimed they click the box but could not progress to checkout. Others have no issues. I'll be using it for the next 9 days, so we'll see how it goes.

PPG Aerospace Store

As simple as 1-2-3 to set it and go
Nothing is confusing and live file to edit. I recommend this app!

Sage Femme

Super Easy to use! It took about 5 minutes to set up and will hopefully be saving me both time AND money in the long run! Very User friendly, with no coding involved.

The Rita's forest

Great and Easy. Very happy whit this free app. :)....................................................