Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Cogs Cart

A great free app which added value to my store and i fulfilled my gateway requirements with this app easily

100K Cattle Tag Ltd

Easy to use and customize, perfect for what we needed for our store! I had it customized and up and running in 5 minutes, I wish I would have tried this before other apps.

Madz Nail & Beauty

Love this app. really helping with the new POPIA that we need to apply with. Now we are legal going forward

2UniqueDesigns

Very easy to setup and use and very helpful tutorial to guide you step by step to integrate the app with your store.

BritTee's

Easy to use, looks clean, simple integration but a HUGE impact for my little shop! Drastic reduction in the number of "simple question" emails I receive that can easily be answered on the website. time is money!

Zombaby Bows

This is so easy to set up and use! The set up process is super easy and has a walkthrough to help in case you get stuck

Sellos de Caucho 24

Works pretty good! It's easy and simple to install and set-up. Perfect for anyone that wants a quick easy fix.

Studio Deloudi

It worked great, also on the dynamic cart. This point is really important since the 'proper' cart page can be circumvented by the dynamic cart page, in which case the customers did not have to agree to the terms and conditions in the checkout process..
Thank you!!!

easy white store

search found installed easy big thx
dont what else to say, just installed so will see how it will work in progress

Dashin Doll Unlimited

This app is definitely needed for any business especially a startup it was an easy setup and easy to manage!