Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Free

SKEP

Perfect and free, thanks you for that and good luck the the restof your developpement ok it's 100 caracts

WarehouseDad

Really great help, so glad I found this app! thanks so much developer! pls come up with more apps like this one!

WickedPeachBoutique

Works great, easy to install, very customizable...and free! The other “free” apps charged or just offered a trial.

Witty Chic Designs

This app is going to be a game changer with my custom items. So glad I found it! My customers will have no choice but to click and read in order to move forward.

Jackmove

used app to help with term and conditions for completing my online store that i took a long time to create on my own using shopify app store.

Trinity 3N1 Designs

I just added it to my website....so far so good. We shall see how it goes, but it works well for what i'm looking for.

Willow Creek Custom Creations

Such an essential tool! Easy to use, functions well, and does exactly what you need it to do. It was easy to get added and set up.

Karnoden Shop

I wanted to use this app to set up a "terms and conditions" checkbox in the shopping cart, but there was an incompatibility with a third-party application. But a developer from RoarTheme found a solution very very quickly, thanks to them. Now the application works very well!

fashionfitleague.com

thank you very much ! helped me a lot. free and user friendly. fast and works perfectly. thanks again!

Studio Amia

Exactly what I was looking for, setup is quick and easy, style is fully customizable to suit my shop.