Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

BeauYou.pl

The application fulfills its role perfectly. After installing it, it did not work properly on my shop template. After contacting customer support, they tweaked the settings and now everything works perfectly both on the desktop and on the smartphone. I honestly recommend this application.

wowpets cl

hola Me encanto la aplicación, estaba semanas y semanas buscando una app como esta, tan maravillosa y util!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Increible

Tablouri Canvas | EteStore.ro

It's exactly what i was looking for , you just need to instal the app and after that everithing it's very simple

My Stencil Lady

I had been trying to work out how to very easily add the checkbox in for terms and conditions - but also to agree to shipping and returns policies - this app was easy to use and works great!

Battle Born Offroad

Great app, super easy and user friendly. great protection for your company! i highly recommend getting this app

Aramat Jewels

very fast and simple installing is the terms and conditions app from your compagny. Great app works very well in shopify

正直屋 SHO-JIKI-YA

This is one of the best apps out there. Very easy to navigate and all you need is right in there. This app integrates with dynamic checkout as well. Thanks, RoarTheme!

Mega Lash Academy

Great App. I'm so glad I found it. Extremely helpful, and a lot of customization options and so easy to use.

SMALL SSENTIALS

I used this app to make so that I can be sure that customers read all of my policies. It is so easy to set up in the click of just a few buttons. This will always be my go to app!

Buffalo Trader Online

Easy to install and customizable to fit the needs of the seller. I have this app on another website and so far, it works great.