Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

VIP Hund

This app is perfect! Nice design, simple setup and very good support. I had a small issue with the placement of the box on the website, and the support were nice to help me with quick answers, and made the change themselve - big recommendation!

Seo Digital Club

Great App so far in the APP STORE. Thanks for keeping it FREE for the Shopify Merchants so you deserve a 5 star review. Please check the setting in my account to make sure all the settings are right and working. App navigation is user friendly. Thanks a lot!
Hope this app will help me to grow my business in the future.

Arielle Shoshana

Excellent app, which was tremendously helpful to our business. Support was great too! We would highly recommend this to anybody.

Chairzo

Great App. Easy to install and customize. You can always use the video in case you will get lost. Looks and works fantastic. And it's free.

DANA HIJAB

Perfect app. Allows you to customize the shape and color of the button!
Thanks for making it for free!

Marabella Bridal

We use this app to add a special terms and condition agreement, and it works nicely. Very happy with it!

BeYoutique

I used this app to help with letting customers know that once they sign the T&C we have an agreement.

Beast or Beauty

It is very easy to use. It is very useful and I recommend it to everyone because it adds to the seriousness of your site

Soleful Shoe Boutique

GREAT, This app is very very helpful I have no issues, It is amazing, this will help against buybacks and fraud thank you!

Genesis 3D Printing, LLC

So far this app is working just as I need it to. Excited to use this to simplify my website, and make it cleaner.