Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Chic Jewelry Boutique by Andrea

No way it could get easier. It literally took me less than 5 minutes and the look and layout were just right.

Pretty Girl Code

Easy to follow and add to my store! I the terms and condition book easy fast. I did not have any problems.

tradatelier

Fast and easy to install. I am not an expert with these things and got it pretty easy. Very nice and cool app

Pantilin-Market

Excellente application!! l'intégration avec mon thème c'est très bien passé tout fonctionne correctement.

Peek-a-Boo mini creation

Love it so far !!! easy to use ! it meets exactly what I was looking for and the application is free, even better !

ABZ Motor Tuning webáruház

perfect application. I like how it works. Installed the page speeder, too. I am sure will add some more apps from you! Great work!

Tee & Mee Hair Care

I just started using the app and can't wait to see how it works. It was very easy to set up and making it match my website was also easy. I am excited to see the difference in my Shopify store.

Oscar Hackman

YES! ES MUY EFICIENTE, GRACIAS, NO SABÍA QUE HARÍA SIN ESTA APP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curly Assembly

GREAT! I set up the terms and conditions for my website in under 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be a headache to set up but it was extremely easy! :)

Vangst

So easy! And it works well! I would definitely recommend this to others to stay legally compliant. Must buy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10