Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

FJB ICON® Official | Designed in London | Prestige Luxury & Athletics Collections

great!!! this app was useful and helped out a lot. Thank you for the help. Will be recommending this to others

Sanseriget Shop

Location Denmark

I used this app after a suggestion from a Shopify support staff member. Very easy to use and setup and works like a charm ! Complete setup was done only in a few minutes. Definitely recommend.

Korendy Türkiye

Location Turkey

The app itself is super helpful, working very well as I expected. Support team is very responsive. Thanks a lot

Grape Vine Wholesale

I used this app to explain my turn around time to customers, it was super easy and I had it up and running within 3 minutes

REBEL PLUSH BOUTIQUE

This was a very easy and stress free setup. They actually tell you what you need to do. it's not complicated at all. Exactly what I needed

Blankstoreality

It did exactly what i needed it to. I needed a no refunds, exchange or returns on custom items. And making sure the customer has to click is a good way to ensure they see it

COLEGIO BRAINS, S.L –Moraleja - B80973985

Location Spain

Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!! Wow, its amazing!!!

RONDO

Location Poland

Extremely easy to install and customize! I like simplicity of the messages and design. Thank you! <3

Krafty Cups 4 U

This worked perfectly!! I needed customers to check this to make sure they read our terms before purchasing and I am so happy with it!! Now they can't come back and say they "didn't know" when they had to click on "I agree" when checking out. Thank you so much for this free app!!

Self Care Pick Me Up

Works great! Makes it very easy and keeps my business safe from problems etc. My customers now will be held accountable to my terms etc

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23