Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Sizy

Simply a must for any business who hasn't modified too much of their sites code. Very easy to use and fair pricing for what you're getting in return!

Whose Art

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant! The fact that this app is produced by Out of the Sandbox should reassure you that the quality and support are both second to none. We have been using the Parallax theme by Out of the Sandbox since 2019, alongside this app, and we are absolutely blown away by its high quality and ease of use. We get so many compliments about our website - both looks and functionality. That's all down to the Out of the Sandbox design. Customer service is excellent, they cannot do enough to help. If you have a problem or a concern, they fix it and they genuinely care about your shopify store! I genuinely believe that there is no need to look anywhere else: choose an Out of the Sandbox theme and get this app. You will never regret it. The app makes updating the theme supremely simple. I cannot recommend this highly enough. If you don't believe me about the beauty of Out of the Sandbox design, check out our website! Thank you Out of the Sandbox!

hexaTile Touch

They have terrible customer service and rarely go out of their way to help you fix bugs that their development team caused.

August 4, 2021

Hello hexaTile Touch Team!

Thank you for leaving this feedback, we apologize for the delay on this bug fix. We have released a new version of the Flex theme that resolves the trouble you were having, we encourage you to update your theme to add the fix!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I received a free year of premium support with my purchase of FLEX theme (Awesome) and really enjoy the fact that they make a copy before updating anything so if something goes wrong you could revert back or request support. I have update the theme several times since purchasing and when they are done updating it will tell you the lines of code that they could not move to the updated theme. They literally tell you how and where to place them. Thank you for an easy way to update themes. I will be renewing my premium subscription.

Airdrop Bikes

When it works it is very good. But our Pro Plan subscription has broken which means that the app doesn't work, and we can't access the priority support we paid for. Update: We have received excellent support from OOTS who have stuck with us and resolved a difficult issue. This review has been upgraded to 4 stars to reflect the quality of the app itself.

June 25, 2021

Hello Airdrop Bikes team,

Thank you for this feedback! We are investigating the issue you are having with the app. Our support team will be in touch as soon as we have a resolution.

Nakana Bracelets

I had a huge issue come up in my site. I submitted a request through the pro plan and was contacted within 30min. The problem was resolved within the hour. Not only really quick responses, but Gabe was able to be a temporary collaborator in my store and fix the code immediately. I was really impressed. Honestly surprised to see so many bad reviews here. This was my first experience with them and I was honestly impressed.

June 15, 2021

Hi Nakana Bracelets team!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad we were able to help sort out the trouble you were seeing.

RiseUpDesk

I used this app for the first time. I was glad I made a backup of my site because I had to restore it. I had 7 backend pages that could not be updated. I used a comparison app to review the coding that was different and I spent 3 hours updating. I published the site. It did not work at all. I paid a significant amount for the theme and I am very disappointed with this Theme Updater and I will not be purchasing it. Disappointed with Out of the Sandbox for slow or no response.

April 12, 2021

Hello RiseUpDesk team!

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble using our Theme Updater app.

Our app never applies an update directly to your theme file. It will always create a copy to be used in the update while the original file remains published.

Our support team has followed up on your recent request, we look forward to hearing back from you!

MyOwnMillion.com

Really useful app. It updated the theme, really well, kept our customized page scripts and fixed the bugs of older versions.

Pine Street Clinic

Beware: This developer will access your Shopify store without explicit permission and make changes to your theme without your permission.

April 1, 2021

Hello Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for leaving this feedback.

Our support team is only able to access Shopify stores that have granted us access through an approved collaborator request. We never make changes to a live theme unless absolutely necessary and we will seek permission before doing so.

When testing issues or applying fixes, we always create a copy of the published theme to work in so that the fix can be confirmed on your end before publishing.

A member of our support team is reviewing your recent reply, we'll be following up with you shortly!

MHSworld

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18