Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Chillatto

difficult to work with. Resistance to helping their client. Days to get help but it is false help!

Hollyworks

Tried the pro version of Theme Updater to bring Atlantic theme 11.6 tot 13.4.5. The result was horrifying: a mix of badly placed page elements and duplicate items in the customize section. There is no solution for painless updating: I had to do everything manually. I think this tool only works for minor updated themes.

DopeBoo

I'm super impressed with this app - surprising visibility into theme customizations and ability to carry those through release updates. Thanks folks.

Cocofina - The Coconut Experts

Out of the sand box started with good intentions and it used to offer sterling customer service but all they are now too big for their boots, its very sad since we have used the theme for a while now, I would not buy anything from them again and would not recommend them either!

Fighter Store

This application is not functional at all. What is the use of being told which parts should be updated manually if they do not tell me exactly what I should change?

They should have a better disposition to really want to help the client. In practice, they are forcing the client to have to hire an "expert".

A Out of the sandbox does not cost any work to indicate what should be changed, so the client can do it by himself. In the worst case, just hire the services of someone who can do it.

Think about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esta aplicación no es nada funcional. De qué me sirve que me indiquen qué partes deben ser actualizadas manualmente si no me dicen exactamente qué debo modificar?

Deberían tener mejor predisposición de querer realmente ayudar al cliente. En la práctica, están obligando al cliente a tener que contratar a un "experto".

A Out of the sandbox no le cuesta ningún trabajo indicar qué se debe cambiar, así el cliente podrá hacerlo por sí mismo. En el peor de los casos, recién contratar los servicios de alguien que lo pueda hacer.

Piénsenlo.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Update - We have been using the app for quite sometime now. had some issues but so what? every app on shopify has bugs, but the most important thing is Customer service!

They have great customer service and that's all that i care about.

They also have a great app!

SeboArt.com

UPDATED
I received an email that i need to register my store theme i bought directly from Shopify or threatened my store could be shut down. So i downloaded this app and its a mess! This app has just confused me as to what is going on now with my site. Its was suppose to register my theme and update my theme but of course there was a problem and error and Shopify customer service said they cannot help me to call Out of Sandbox and then i find theirs no phone number. So i was disappointed at first but I had a member of their team contact me and work on it and Iam happy to say as for now it looks like it is going to be ok! Even thought they had no phone number the service thought the email was to my surprise very speedy and helpful and got the job done! Thank you Sean for your help Sir!

Vitality and Wellness

This app works really well, if you have any customised code on your site the paid-for version of this is a must. Beware though that you will need to update every line of custom code from your old version to the new version by hand. The app doesn't carry across custom code. If you don't have any custom code then it works perfectly without having to edit any stuff in the backend.

Lalabella

Been using this theme updater for a while now. Had no issues with this very simple to use, an excellent time saver. Love it.

lalabella.uk

Katys Boutique

A good app but could be a lot better at handling even the smallest of modified themes. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9