Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

RiseUpDesk

I used this app for the first time. I was glad I made a backup of my site because I had to restore it. I had 7 backend pages that could not be updated. I used a comparison app to review the coding that was different and I spent 3 hours updating. I published the site. It did not work at all. I paid a significant amount for the theme and I am very disappointed with this Theme Updater and I will not be purchasing it. Disappointed with Out of the Sandbox for slow or no response.

April 12, 2021

Hello RiseUpDesk team!

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble using our Theme Updater app.

Our app never applies an update directly to your theme file. It will always create a copy to be used in the update while the original file remains published.

Our support team has followed up on your recent request, we look forward to hearing back from you!

MyOwnMillion.com

Really useful app. It updated the theme, really well, kept our customized page scripts and fixed the bugs of older versions.

Pine Street Clinic

Beware: This developer will access your Shopify store without explicit permission and make changes to your theme without your permission.

April 1, 2021

Hello Pine Street Clinic,

Thank you for leaving this feedback.

Our support team is only able to access Shopify stores that have granted us access through an approved collaborator request. We never make changes to a live theme unless absolutely necessary and we will seek permission before doing so.

When testing issues or applying fixes, we always create a copy of the published theme to work in so that the fix can be confirmed on your end before publishing.

A member of our support team is reviewing your recent reply, we'll be following up with you shortly!

MHSworld

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

BodyHeal

The app itself works okay but the issue is the support from out of the sandbox. They take forever to fix issues. It's now been 3 months since I listed a critical bug. They have been prioritizing it for 3 months and still no fix for the Flex theme.

March 15, 2021

Hello BodyHeal Team!

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Your recent request is being reviewed by our technical team. We'll be in touch with an update as soon as possible!

DoorCorner.com

This app works well to make sure that our Out of the Sandbox themes remain up-to-date. Much more cost-effective than re-purchasing new themes. Developer was quick to respond to an issue that we ran into, and helped us resolve it very quickly so that our site was functioning properly.

Electricridesonly.com

Great app and customer support. Brent is very helpful and responsive as well as the the whole team. App makes it easy to update your theme, definitely recommend!

Soozal

I am pleased I didn't purchase a full year. There was a lot that didn't get converted into the new version starting with the hero background video on the homepage. There was a list of things I would need to manually update, which I don't know how to do and defeats the point in paying for this service.

February 3, 2021

Hi Soozal team,

Thank you for this feedback!

Our app is able to copy over the settings and content configured with the default theme features. It may not be able to include some of the custom modifications made to the theme files. These may be from third-party app installations or custom work added by another developer.

In these cases, the app will list the files that contain third-party work that wasn't able to be moved over to the updated theme so that you can reapply the third-party code manually.

If you are having trouble with some of the default features not transferring over in the update, this is something we can certainly have a look at with you.

Our support team has reached out directly, we look forward to hearing back from your team!

Sterling & Wilde

I've had really good support from these guys, and I have used the updater without any issues, so I am happy to leave them a positive review here. No comments on the pricing, currently I am using the free version. I kept a note of my customisations and applied them after the update, and will continue to do so. All good for me and the latest update is definitely a great improvement on mobile.

Bonny Fiber Supplements

I love this vendor's themes. If you are comfortable with custom CSS, this is the theme for you. Their themes allowed me to design the eCommerce site that I wanted, rather than being limited by which features were included in a given theme. Worth every penny to purchase the Flex theme with custom CSS fields in almost every section. If you care about design and are comfortable with coding this is the vendor for you. Their customer service team is very responsive to any bugs. Note: They are very clear that they provide the theme and maintenance for their themes. They are not developers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17