Theme Updater

Keep your premium theme up to date

Free plan available

TITAN X

EDIT 1/16 After leaving this review, their team explained my problem more accurately and they offered a better and more practical solution which I appreciate. Terrible app, terrible customer experience. I updated my theme and the result was awful: translations missing, errors, the product images, prices and description don’t show correctly and they don't adapt correctly to the screen either. I tried contacting support and they told me that's normal so I have to fix them? How am I supposed to fix them when its not a design problem but a deeper code problem? Also they are charging me even though the app didn't do what it promised and after cancelling the first day.

January 7, 2022

Hi TITAN X team!

Thank you for your feedback! When updating your theme to OS 2.0, all content, such as home page content, will need to be rebuilt.

This is a one-time process required by Shopify to align with new templating standards. You will still be able to use the Theme Updater to help streamline your updates with future releases.

A member of our support team will reach out via email shortly!

RELX UK

So I bought the theme, but I can't get updates afterwards? I have to pay extra and take the risk to update my theme?

December 7, 2021

Hi RELX UK team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - While the Theme Updater App makes the updating process quicker, easier, and includes exclusive features, you can also upgrade your theme to the latest version by manually updating. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

All the best,
Out of the Sandbox

Soundporium Music Store

Updated my theme. Ended up hiring a shopify expert to migrate all the modifications from the previous version.

November 12, 2021

Hi Soundporium Music Store. Thank you so much for your feedback - while our app will be able to help with most modifications, there are a small few that may need further adjustments afterwards. We will be following up via email shortly to see how we can help moving forward.

TOP-SHELF.de

Although the pro monthly subscription was cancelled in the app at the beginning of September after the update to Theme 2.0. The app was still charging for October and November. According to Shopify the app was still registered for requiring charges.

November 12, 2021

Hi Top Shelf team! Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience - this is certainly odd and we will be looking into a solution for you ASAP. A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

Manuka Products UK

I used this app to update my theme to shopify 2.0, I had no code modifications but the updater still couldn't keep the basic text or images from my previous theme because the liquid themes were incompatible . As you have to pay for this app it is a particularly grating waste of time and money, surely the point is that it is able to transfer the basics to your new theme whereas I have to now start from scratch.

November 12, 2021

Hi Manuka Products Team! Thank you so much for your feedback - while our app will be able to help with most modifications, there are a small few that may need further adjustments afterwards. We will be following up via email shortly to see how we can help moving forward.

GordonStuart.com

I followed the instructions regarding my unsupported theme. Still displayed as unsupported. The support email told me to do what I’d previously done. Since this is a paid app, why did I not receive actual support?

November 5, 2021

Hi there - thank you for this feedback. One of our agents is currently looking into this issue and awaiting your response to troubleshoot further. We appreciate your patience and look forward to hearing back from you on your support ticket.

One4Boys

I am just going to say that the customer service is terrible !!!. First, the lady told me to go somewhere else to resolve the issues caused by the Booster app to my online theme ( I am still working on it). Secondly, somebody else tries to mitigate the rudeness on the first email providing the same answer but using a different tone.

November 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you for this feedback. We aim to provide a high quality support experience and it sounds like we fell short here. We will be looking into this further and sending a response to you shortly. We apologize and thank you for your understanding.

madcaphats

So disappointed by this app and this company. As I pro plan subscriber I would really like to know why I am still waiting 3 days for anyone from the company to look at my issue and get back to me. I had to hire a shopify expert to help me update my Flex theme to the latest version, because the app did not do it, at a cost of $400. This is just seemingly wrong to me. I feel compelled to leave a one star review. I granted permission for someone from Out of the Sandbox to go into my shop and perhaps they would have offered the advice that the issues required this extra help. I got tired of waiting for my "priority support" I have been paying for but never used before. The money you pay monthly to Out of the Sandbox for this app is money spent on empty promises.

Sizy

Simply a must for any business who hasn't modified too much of their sites code. Very easy to use and fair pricing for what you're getting in return!

Whose Art

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant! The fact that this app is produced by Out of the Sandbox should reassure you that the quality and support are both second to none. We have been using the Parallax theme by Out of the Sandbox since 2019, alongside this app, and we are absolutely blown away by its high quality and ease of use. We get so many compliments about our website - both looks and functionality. That's all down to the Out of the Sandbox design. Customer service is excellent, they cannot do enough to help. If you have a problem or a concern, they fix it and they genuinely care about your shopify store! I genuinely believe that there is no need to look anywhere else: choose an Out of the Sandbox theme and get this app. You will never regret it. The app makes updating the theme supremely simple. I cannot recommend this highly enough. If you don't believe me about the beauty of Out of the Sandbox design, check out our website! Thank you Out of the Sandbox!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19