Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Stickthison Com

Very easy to setup and configure.

Standout

We've been on the Shopify platform for coming up on six years now and the evolution of the theme features on Shopify has been nothing short of phenomenal. Keeping up every step of the way has been Out of the Sandbox. It has leveraged and extended every new advancement in Shopify theme functionality to bring fantastic, conversion-enhancing features to the masses.

Theme Updater is a natural outgrowth of Out of the Sandbox's expertise and a real blessing given the complexity of otherwise updating to take advantage of new features the company reliably roles out. We previously avoided updating our heavily customized theme like the plague. Now, most of it happens seamlessly with the areas in need of manual attention detailed.

On top of that is top-notch support (thanks Salman!). So we strongly recommend Out of the Sandbox themes and this app to make upgrading a lot less tedious and downright simple if you only make modest code changes here and there.

Shop In Today Llc

This is what makes OOTSB great! It's not a 100% one click and done update, unless you haven't customized the theme and have no apps installed. OOTSB is upfront about this, so there were no surprises when it listed one file it couldn't update. The updated files don't drastically change, so finding where to add back any custom code is rather quick.

The only time consuming task was updating between Turbo 1.0 to 2.0. The update didn't carry over many of my settings in the "customize" theme settings. I ended up opening two Shopify admin windows and copying over each setting to the updated theme. You won't run into this problem during minor updates (Turbo 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, ...) , but only during major updates (Turbo 1.0, 2.0, ...). Again, OOTSB is upfront about this.

Furniture Delivery Uk

I did a big mistake earlier by upgrading the theme of my site furniturestop.co.uk without installing this app but when this time I wanted to upgrade the theme again, I installed this amazing app which allows the site to upgrade to the latest version without losing those customizations we did earlier.

Neoneaters

We use OTSB themes on 4 website including NeonEaters.com. We love this shiz

National Auto Tools

Works great as designed most of the time. You might find that some apps, judge.me or easy tabs, require you to click an install button again to request some code to be entered. But as far as saving you the hassle of entering all your theme settings every time you update the theme, this does that for you, saves me about 2 hours of work each time which is well worth the price. And their customer service is quick to respond.

Square Boy Clothing

Great update so we don't have to re-do the whole site each time. If you have a Out of the Sandbox theme this is a must have.

Purrfect Cat Gifts

Does exactly what is says it does on the tin - great customer support also.

Darksensual

Very handy! But a bit unclear which customizations are taken care of..

Dropshippingone