Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Shop In Today Llc

This is what makes OOTSB great! It's not a 100% one click and done update, unless you haven't customized the theme and have no apps installed. OOTSB is upfront about this, so there were no surprises when it listed one file it couldn't update. The updated files don't drastically change, so finding where to add back any custom code is rather quick.

The only time consuming task was updating between Turbo 1.0 to 2.0. The update didn't carry over many of my settings in the "customize" theme settings. I ended up opening two Shopify admin windows and copying over each setting to the updated theme. You won't run into this problem during minor updates (Turbo 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, ...) , but only during major updates (Turbo 1.0, 2.0, ...). Again, OOTSB is upfront about this.

Furniture Delivery Uk

I did a big mistake earlier by upgrading the theme of my site furniturestop.co.uk without installing this app but when this time I wanted to upgrade the theme again, I installed this amazing app which allows the site to upgrade to the latest version without losing those customizations we did earlier.

Neoneaters

We use OTSB themes on 4 website including NeonEaters.com. We love this shiz

National Auto Tools

Works great as designed most of the time. You might find that some apps, judge.me or easy tabs, require you to click an install button again to request some code to be entered. But as far as saving you the hassle of entering all your theme settings every time you update the theme, this does that for you, saves me about 2 hours of work each time which is well worth the price. And their customer service is quick to respond.

Square Boy Clothing

Great update so we don't have to re-do the whole site each time. If you have a Out of the Sandbox theme this is a must have.

Purrfect Cat Gifts

Does exactly what is says it does on the tin - great customer support also.

Darksensual

Very handy! But a bit unclear which customizations are taken care of..

Dropshippingone

Great app! I recommend themes from Out of the sandbox

Burnish

Worked perfectly for me on my Turbo theme update. Great app. What a time saver! This app is one of the reasons I went with Out of the Sandbox for my theme.

Vintageleatherbagco

Great app, very useful when using any of the Out of the Sandbox themes.