Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Mario Dev

Super valuable App! Had our store running on Turbo theme v3.0.3 and performed upgrade to latest v.3.1.0 half an hour ago. Whole process of applying a new version incl. adoption of our tweaks and customization changes took approx 3-4 minutes. Afterwards, a manual adoption of language files was required as outlined in the app description. So, uploaded my used v.3.0.3 language files to TextWrangler editor and compared these two files to the v3.1.0 default files. Review of differences took another 5 minutes including applying required additions to new v3.1.0 language files. Overall, whole upgrade process done in less then 10 minutes. Couldn't be easier! Great app, OOTS-team.
Greetings from Germany.

Crik Nutrition

Cool idea, but seems to endless mindless errors.
Throws out an error at a specific location that doesn't even have code at it.

I search through and find the code it's referring to and do the suggested 'fix' (which doesn't make sense in the first place) and it repeats a similar error elsewhere.

I've done some custom stuff but nothing extreme or even related to where the errors are.... Going to uninstall completely and have to do it the old fashioned manual way. Was looking forward to pulling my hair out anyway for the long weekend :D

Minifanfan86

We're happy with the app and team support! Awesome!

Sticks63

Saves so much time and like that it brings over most customizations too! Great job OOS!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Soiefleuri

I have written for 3 Weeks ago then for 2 Weeks ago an email and no response. I have a massive issue with my turbo theme Template. My products show up very strange after I have clicked some item. The products do not side by side. There are below each other and descriptions disappear. Maybe my English is too bad to explain that. But that is an absolutely catastrophic from the customs service. And 350 Dollar is on the top of the template prices.

Birminghamjewelry

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE service. This company updates their theme every two weeks but every time you update your theme, it messes up all your custom coding. They don't have a phone number to contact, only by email, which is fine - if they actually respond and help with your concerns.

United Bracelets

Very happy! We were really hesitant about using this since we have invested a lot of time and money customising our site and were not sure how well it would work.
It's been a nightmare updating previous themes we've had but with this app we were literally up and running the latest version within 10 minutes! Amazing...thankyou!

Stickthison Com

Very easy to setup and configure.

Standout

We've been on the Shopify platform for coming up on six years now and the evolution of the theme features on Shopify has been nothing short of phenomenal. Keeping up every step of the way has been Out of the Sandbox. It has leveraged and extended every new advancement in Shopify theme functionality to bring fantastic, conversion-enhancing features to the masses.

Theme Updater is a natural outgrowth of Out of the Sandbox's expertise and a real blessing given the complexity of otherwise updating to take advantage of new features the company reliably roles out. We previously avoided updating our heavily customized theme like the plague. Now, most of it happens seamlessly with the areas in need of manual attention detailed.

On top of that is top-notch support (thanks Salman!). So we strongly recommend Out of the Sandbox themes and this app to make upgrading a lot less tedious and downright simple if you only make modest code changes here and there.