Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Catholically

Stay away from Out of the Sandbox themes. First you pay dearly for the theme, then if you want to apply the theme upgrades you will have to pay 9$ a month for a service that you will use 2/3 times in a year.
But what is your choice? None. Because to update the theme manually it's a nightmare. I am going to find a better theme that doesn't charge me for updates. I am not happy.

Imagery Socks

They just notified that they moved this to a paid app. 100+ a year to keep their app updated on top of what you pay for the theme.

ANTI-POP.CULT. | Art Unique

Out Of The Sandbox emailed to say the Free or Basic Plan would automatically increase to $9 a month but failed to give a date when this would start. I do not want to be charged for something that a. used to be free and b. I only use maybe once or twice a year. Uninstalled.

Meraki Journey

We have used this app once and it worked well but it just sits there majority of the year. Now that they are charging $9/month for this app we will be deleting it. This isnt something constantly used that we can justify paying them for especially for something that should be free with the theme.

Rockstar Leatherworks™

I'm a long time online seller and this app has been great the handful of times that I"ve updated in the past three years. But I cannot believe that I paid $350 for a theme (with 1 store usage allowed), and now OOTS wants to charge $9 a month and/or $108 a year (forever) to let an app stay installed in my store that I use two or maybe three times a year at a maximum?? BOO HISS. Horrible. The updater is great so I hate to leave 1 star because of this new policy, but its a complete disappointment to see these guys get so greedy when their themes are highly priced.

Surfer Girls Kick Ass®

You buy the theme and now they want you to pay to be able to update theme automatically? Greedy. Greedy. Greedy. That is a service that we shouldn’t have to pay for, especially when it was provided for us originally - and now they’re doing ‘take backs’??? Plus I go into the app to figure out how to unsubscribe and there’s no info!! Don’t buy from them if you haven’t yet.

Ross’Co Sex Shop

Getting rid of the Free Plan and starting to charge $9 for it? Big Mistake!

You, As a Company that sells templates (For Big Money!) and charges money in order to update them, create very, an extremely bad business relationship between a provider and a consumer.

Does Microsoft charges money for their Automatic system Update?

Or Does Adobe Charges Money for their Automatic system updates?

I can provide you with many more Companies With good and Loyal Marketing towards their Customers.

But You are simply getting Greedy. That will be a downfall for you if you actually gonna initiate your policy.

Customers and their Loyalty come First. Without Customers and their Loyalty there is No Business. Don't Forget about this golden rule before getting greedy

Blindly Shop

Greedy people.
Buy their premium theme and now they want to take away the free update feature and charge you 9$ per month. To update.
Else do customize from scartch everybtime.
Greed at its top.
Dont buy anymore.

La Cave à Laine

I have received an email telling me that they intend to delete the free plan of this app, so think twice before to buy one of Out of the Sandbox theme: without the app you will have to start new every time they publish an update! I am utterly disappointed by their policy...

Daneson

This app works like a charm and gets the job done without any problems. Support is also quick and fantastic, often going above and beyond what I expect of them.