Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Baby Bootique 2

Such a great app. Checking for updates is something I forget to do. Now in the last two months, I have easily updated Baby Bootique's theme twice via this app. I still have a bit of merging work to do because of customizations but if you don't have any custom code in your theme, it's a one click update!

Sin Chew Optics

Makes life easier with this app. Definitely recommended if you use Out of the Sandbox themes.

Although you need to be aware that any custom installations/modifications of the html code will be removed if you update.

So make sure to save and compare.

Merch Nerds

Must have if you run OOTS themes, works great!

Etrexa

Great app that makes upgrade process more smooth and easy. Thanks!

Imprint America

I was very quick to judge the app, so I am taking the time to re-write this review. It was extremely helpful, and any problems that I had during the update process were my own.

Thank you again, for providing amazing, robust themes and professional support.

Organic Sleep

it's good for the store with less customizations, not for us. I saw my store is totally difference in the new update theme. I don't think I can use it.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Great themes! So far no update to mine...I'll modify the review once I know it's working. :)

Freemancave

Very easy to use. Out of the Sandbox has great themes and a great updater.

Jateknagyker

Can't preview turbo theme, could have better way to update
better than nothing tho

Unni And Evans

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.