Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Uniqsocks

Excellent theme updater. It works in the background and takes the frustration out of manually reinstalling the website theme. Great company and even better support!

Keep doing big things Out Of The Sandbox!

Nuu Muu

I appreciate the folks at Out of the Sandbox - great with troubleshooting and this update worked well. We LOVE our new theme (Turbo) - already convinced a dear friend to get it for her business.

Elmwood Electronics

Makes it easy to keep your store updated with the latest from Out of the Sandbox!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

The Theme Update worked very well. I had postponed updating my theme because I was worried about the time involved. When Theme Update launched, I went ahead. It only took me a few hours to update my theme, and that included a lot of tinkering beyond just the update.

Babysupermarket

Another example of how well these guys have it figured out.

Zestique0

I installed it yesterday, and I already publish updated version of Retina theme. It was very easy and simple to do. I really like this app. I'm expecting another upgrade on the theme soon.

Distortion Brothers Guitar Shop

This just goes to show you how well Out of the Sandbox supports their code and their customers.

Rawdogbrands

Wow! I was getting ready to pay someone to upgrade my Parallax theme to the latest release and here comes an app that does it for me. Flawlessly. I could preview it and tweak it until I was ready to publish it. Awesomeness in an app. Thank you guys so very much!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next