Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Ethical Trading

We at www.ethical-trading.com a new online store dedicated to selling you wholesome products chose Tidio for our client interface and appreciate the fantastic support given by Olek.

Giovane Ambizione

Olek, the owner of Tidio is an amazing person!

I was looking for the "right" live chat app which has the features: 1. what my customers have added on shopping cart 2. what pages they have been on, etcs...

Don't forget to also download free "Tidio Automation app"
This additional app is like NOS for your Tidio base app.
(You know what NOS is if you're a Fast & Furious fan like me haha)

Here are the actions that you can add once customers:

1) abandoned cart,
7) opens a URL
8) leaves the page
9) spends a certain amount of time on page
more...

and within every single of these 9 sections, you can customize exactly what you want to do after a specific action was taken by your customers!!

I wish I can say more good things about Olek and Tidio!

Its simply the best of the best out there from customer service to the app features and how flawlessly it works.

I am so amazed at just how awesome this app is.

When I deleted the app after trial in order to try some other app Proonto, I was disappointed because they were way too complex and sophisticated for my taste.

Tidio is simple yet has everything that I wanted for live chat.

Olek has emailed me even after 12 am to make sure that I got the best customer service.

I am very very happy customer!

Give this app a try, its honestly the only live chat app that works flawlessly both on desktops and on mobiles!

My promise: YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Thank You Olek.

Keep up your good work.
God bless.

Bluebird Booth

Great app. Really helping me connect with my customers and I have seen a definite increase in bookings due to Tidio!

Aggroclothing

Everyone should have a chat function on their ecommerce platform. This makes it even better by providing an app for use on Apple or Android products in addition to your desktop. Being able to provide instant support to my clients within the schedule I have set is more than worth the cost.

Lyvatools

Tidio's performance is great. I really enjoy the multiple application across devices to keep me engaging my customers on the go.

I had some hiccups with connection to Tidio from my site, but their support helped me fix the issues immediately. Very helpful

Nordicstore 2

Perfect solution and very good service. We have many websites and are able to connect them together to one single account!!

Hellotransit

Fabulous application especially monitoring all the enquiries through Android App. Above all installing & further integrating with my Shopify store is like a breeze which distinguish this with similar apps. Application works phenomenally well with my theme (PARALLAX) & I would recommend it to all the shop owners who are looking to maximize traffic on their site hence maximizing sales!

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Well, installation and setup was easy, you can manage multiple stores using the same interface which is really great. Would like to continue with the basic version of the same.

Bigger Faster Stronger

Installs easily and works pretty well - have some issues with more than one operator online at a time

Sweetly Before

Great app, works amazing! Looking forward to have mobile chat on the basic plan.