Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots for the best customer support

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Carrotti

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We love the app. It works perfectly for us. Customer support is also very friendly and helpful.

Snowkapp

Time spent using app About 3 years

Love the app, seamless integration and works great! I'll throw out some constructive criticism as a consumer as well as a seller. I would love to see some sort of minimize or auto-hide functionality for the text bubble that pops up next to the circle in the corner. It would allow clearer browsing of the website if the consumer chooses. Currently I don't have any text in that field as I prefer not having the bubble but if there was this increased functionality i'd totally bring it back.

Thanks for all your work developing.

Matt N
SnowKapp.com

France Ecole

Excellent tool. Easy to install and operate great with quite a few useful options. Really satisfied. One improvement that would be helpful is to allow the chat icon to be moved from its default position on the page by the user (particularly when it overlaps other page content).

Conatural

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It is good experience using this 3rd party app for my store. Support center is really responsive and supportive. I really recommend people use this app.

Breguetand And Spring

This app is exactly what I was looking for! I needed a little help getting all set up but support chat was awesome and walked me through everything! 100% recommend this app!

Ahaproducts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thank you for your app. Your app is great for my store success! It helps to generate many sales, because of people hesitant to buy from the new store, but when they see a real person behind it, the sales increase. Thanks again.
www.goicanvas.com

Bikeaddicts

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Gave it a go on the Trial Version and even that had automation settings i could use! With the upgraded version i can do even more! Thanks guys, our customer service has improved amazingly!

Standupergonomics

Love it! Great product. Very customer focused

The Tech Thread

Location Australia

A fabulous app for the new entrepreneur, or seasoned professional! Tidio Live Chat has so many features to bring to your Shopify store, that increase customer engagement and satisfaction. Automations and tracking come ready to use in the clean, modern and intuitive free plan. The control panel is a breeze to navigate, and makes it surprisingly satisfying to interact with it. Overall, the free plan works well for me, and I am certain it can bring the same ease, effectiveness and professionalism to your online store, as it brought to mine!

An easy five stars - Job well done Tidio!

Ramp Champ

Location Australia

Very powerful, easy to use and setup.