Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Lyvatools

Tidio's performance is great. I really enjoy the multiple application across devices to keep me engaging my customers on the go.

I had some hiccups with connection to Tidio from my site, but their support helped me fix the issues immediately. Very helpful

Nordicstore 2

Perfect solution and very good service. We have many websites and are able to connect them together to one single account!!

Hellotransit

Fabulous application especially monitoring all the enquiries through Android App. Above all installing & further integrating with my Shopify store is like a breeze which distinguish this with similar apps. Application works phenomenally well with my theme (PARALLAX) & I would recommend it to all the shop owners who are looking to maximize traffic on their site hence maximizing sales!

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Well, installation and setup was easy, you can manage multiple stores using the same interface which is really great. Would like to continue with the basic version of the same.

Bigger Faster Stronger

Installs easily and works pretty well - have some issues with more than one operator online at a time

Sweetly Before

Great app, works amazing! Looking forward to have mobile chat on the basic plan.

Area Rugs Outlet

100% Recommend it. Can answer questions for my customers on the go via smartphone.

The Potting Shed Garden Tools

I have been using the free version of Tido Live Chat until the business gets bigger. This is such a great app, easy to set up and to integrate with your site. You can see when customers are online and what they are looking at at any given time. Staff are very helpful and quick to answer any queries. Highly recommend.

Frogmouth

Kicks ass. Easy, beautiful, great way to watch traffic in real time, close deals, make customers happy and impress the crap out of prospects.

Rootsgear

Tidio is DOPE! I love it. I installed it just a few weeks ago and it works so much better than what I had before. I've been able to do some upselling through the chat feature too, which is always great! And I also love that they have an andriod app so I can answer questions from customers on the go. love that!

Overall, 5 stars! :)