Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited August 25, 2020

I am happy to report that this app runs very smooth and customer service is now exceptional. This will work perfect for my needs.

Lilly Ds Diy Craft Supplies
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 31, 2017

Super awesome chat automation, can message people on request, handle multiple operators, integrates with google analytics... Since we installed it our conversions increased greatly ! Non intrusive either and highly recommended :)

Tm000
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 28, 2017

We've been using Messenger chat until now but Tidio was a great find for us. Yes it's a chat tool, but the real power comes from the ability to automate chat messages based on various events and triggers. This is really powerful and of course something you can't do with Messenger. Great app and really useful!

The Revive Club
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 27, 2017

OMG! I love this app!! So easy to install and set up. It is a fantastic way to answer customer questions very fast and give them the confidence to order from us.
Rebecca
Beck Gift

Beck Gift
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 23, 2017

it's been easy to use so far, had one hiccup but it was me not the program. Thanks for your quick responses and help!

Ryder And Paige
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 18, 2017

Incredible functionality, using tidio on two sites, but I can get messages from both sites in the tidio back office. Integration with email and Facebook messaging is phenomenal! Support is awesome! Thank you!

Yunnansourcingus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 15, 2017

I am just over the moon with gratitude! This is such an awesome app and the level of customer service offered by Tidio couldn't be any better. I had so many questions and a minor issue that was taken care of instantly through their live chat support. I find that with other apps, they don't even offer support! They send you to a FAQs page where you have to search for a solution...how hepful. I highly recommend Tidio to any company that wants to be taken seriously and be able to provide top notch customer service through Tidio Chat.

Oh! And another huge benefit is you can integrate with your store's Facebook page! Need I say more?? haha THANK YOU TIDIO

#happycustomer

Extencity Hair
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2017

The best app for live chats. I tried other chat programs and none of them is comparable to this gem! Easy to use, great support and the best functions. Finally a development team that understands what a business needs!

Schleiftitan
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 11, 2017

I have not really had a chance to try this out yet, but the support staff has been Fantastic! I think this will be a huge plus on my site once I get everything set up and rolling.

Smoldering Creations Woodburned Art
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 11, 2017

I love this, I love this, I love this. Can't believe things can go this smoothly and app developer can think so much ahead. All my wishes (including full translation) fulfilled before even mentioning them. Can't live without this.

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj