Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

Tidied was so easy to install. And the off-line messaging works unlike olark which I was using before this. The chat pop-up is a little bit bigger than I'd like it and I wish I could control the size of it otherwise it works great!

Athg Health

Great app… No problems with it whatsoever. Has really helped with customer inquiries.

Motogateway

Keep charging me even after repeated attempts to get them to stop.

Beautifulthins Com

We at BeautifulThins.com have used Tidio Live Chat for some time now. During this time we have tried using other chats available on the market and came to conclusion that Tidio, our first choice, is still the best option. Tidio amazed us with with its broad functionality and easy to use interface and that all available on the free plan (which is especially important for us at the moment, as we are a young company). Tidio also positively surprised us with a mobile app and a chrome extension, these 2 are really useful and make you as a business "always online" and ready to help our customers when needed, not only when we are specifically logged in on shopify chat. We particularly like, that we can set up the view of our chat (business style or modern), the sounds that gives us info if someone came to our page, possibility to see from which browser and country the customer is browsing our page. All very convenient and gives needed info at one glance! So, thank you Tidio team, we really enjoy your App!

Insect Frame Uk

We have used it for a year now highly recommended and updates regularly!!

Jar Of Hearts Jewelry

This is a great app that is very easy to set up and use! Support is very helpful. I've been using Tidio Chat for about a week and I love the free options and the professional look on my website www.jarofheartsjewelry.com.

Jennifer Clemens
Jar of Hearts Jewelry

Organicosuperfoods

We installed this on our website http://OrganicoSuperFoods.Com and found it very easy to install and use.

Works on Google and mobile but doesn't appear to work on Firefox,
OrganicoSuperFoods likes this app.

The Wicked Good Candle Company

I am new to this app and I'm so excited to see what this app can do for my new online Soy Candles & Soy Melt business. I website just launched yesterday. I am not computer savvy whatsoever so I think this will be the perfect fit for someone like myself!!!!

Jomadesignervintage

Best chat app we've used so far! Easy to install, up and running within 15 minutes. Also great free options available. Recommended!

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

Very easy to install and use! Customer service is very responsive. I absolutely love how this app works and looks.