Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Theporchswingstore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best chat app I've used. I had some trouble with the setting so I used the live chat and they helped me fix my problem in about 30 seconds!

Model Heli Services

Location Ireland

Best app i have used , works great on mobile also

Divineandzoe

Location Germany

Awesome app! Easy and smooth; love it.

Dr Fill In

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've have been using this for about a month - I switched from Olark which is highly regarded but it didn't have a mobile feature. So unless I was sitting down in front of my laptop I could only get emails from our customers - which is sucky customer service. The set up was easy however when I updated the iOS on my phone the mobile chat feature did not work if not in wifi (which I am generally not). So I was stuck again forced to sit in front of a screen to do CS.

Sunniva

Great addition to our site! Customer journey and interaction has been super since deploying Tidio!

Got Keys

Time spent using app 1 day

We just downloaded this app and so far I'm just in the testing stage. But I must say that I love it already! Super easy to configure. I did have a couple of questions so I used their chat support on their website and the tech was quick to answer my question and now I am good to go! Big thanks!

Pure Living Space

Easy to use. Lots of functionality. Good chat support if you get stuck.

Marben S World

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to Install - Easy to Handle

Minikin Baby

Time spent using app About 2 months

Tidio is great! I love this app so much! I have the desktop app and the app on my phone so I can receive chat messages at all times, allowing my customers to always be in contact.

Civilisedaddict

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use, well priced too.