Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots for the best customer support

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aliceandwhitebeta

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 5 years

Great cusotmer service 24/7! Well done, Tildo team!
Love the easy to use app & design - works perfect with shopify template.

Our web-shop visitors love the chat option, helps us a lot to communicate with potential & current cusotmers.

www.aliceandwhite.com
Stockholm, Sweden

Scottluscombe

Great service, easy to modify and works well with the iOS App.

Livingpedia

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Nice looks and easy to use. Great one

Cavitycolors Art Clothing

We've stuck with the free version of Tidio, and I thought it was great at first, if you want to pay for the paid service. Over time, the app doesn't really work. For some reason my customers see me as online when I'm not which makes us look bad because no one is responding to their chats. Also, we were not getting email notifications for the chats. I downloaded the mobile app which doesn't work unless you have your phone open on the app, so you'll miss chats that way as well. Also, there seems to be a stuck conversation from months ago that I always have to close out every time I open Tidio. Their response was that it was a code issue they were working on, but we would just have to work around it. Over all, I wasn't very satisfied with it. It was good for like 2 weeks a long time ago, but now it's just kind of a mess. I would suggest if you were to get this app, maybe get the paid upgrade, or go with another chat app. Not sure if you were to pay for it if it would be much different. I did however like the customization options, which made the chat look great in terms of integrating with our site.

Vsc World

This App is the Best Live Chat App in 2017! Period. If you are looking to use the best looking + best responsive Live Chat on your store. You are at the right place. Not only doesn't the Tidio Live Chat icon look absolutely flawless on your store (better than all the other boring live chat apps).... the customer service is second to none.

Martin and Olek have exceptionally delivered outstanding customer service to myself. These people practice what they preach exceptionally well by providing us excellent customer service at any time we need them through the live chat. Aha.

Naturalrootsista

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app! I have tried a lot of apps and this is by far the best. User friendly. Any questions I had was answered and a link was given. Very impressive!

Kaaraba

Location United Arab Emirates

we just installed the Tidio chat and we are already in love with it.
we will continue to try it and keep other customers updated.
CEO @ Kaaraba
www.kaaraba.com

Vrkm

Professional looking chat, with nice custome look matches any shop try them
Mine vrboxtube.com

Earlmaystore

Great App! We are able to answer questions that our visitors might have and turn them into customers! Tidio Support is also great to work with, they resolve our issues in a very timely manner. Recommended for any business.

Blue Palm Commerce

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super happy with the app, Iphone app and customer service so far!