Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Knitlabintl

Amazing app and service. Definitely recommend giving them a try, especially they are free too!

Ghirelli Rosaries

So far so good. Very easy Dashboard nav to find your way around. Lots of nice, simple settings. Great support too. Definitely recommend for Shopify sites.

Durhamsbeefarm

So far I am very happy. I wanted a very simple to use LIVE Chat module to provide instant help to any visitors online. I am sure we will begin to use all of the available features as time goes on. But for now just having a very simple but effective chat program at a very good price is great for us. Thank you!

Designer Handbags Outlet

Absolutely amazing. Very good app and definitely worth using since it's free! Highly Recommend!

Fine Dining Cutlery

I just installed this and been playing around with it, I spoke to Martin from support and I have to say out of all the apps ive used it was one of the best experiences I have had Martin really went out of his way to show me the app and help a new user get started thanks so much

Soaps By Jess

The perfect chat option for my soap company! We love it and couldn't ask for a better chat option for the price! FANTASTIC support too!! They have always been available to help no matter the hour of the day or night.

Spicy Moments

This app is amazing. It's user friendly, it works and they have super nice customer support. I totally recommend installing this app.

Rp Trial

Easy to install and works! Great thx

Mapleton Drive

Fantastic. Does exactly what it's supposed to. Took less than 2 minutes to set up, and the support via chat (lol) is fantastic. We're knew to Live Chat; this is making it very efficient and easy for us.

Mia Pielle

AMAZING. We are sticklers for our brand, so the chat app we picked needed to look great. This does. It's like the Apple of chat apps. Beautiful. Clean. Wonderful design. Makes me look like a fortune 500.