Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Northwood Candle Supply

Works great and customers love the live chat. Has helped increase sales and customer satisfaction.

Davidson Violins

Very easy to use. Free version only allows one chat at a time. No issue for our low volume business. iOS app is great!

Canel Martin Shop

Easy and simple to use, def check it out

Amore Clothing

Just installed it, and it seems like it will create more interaction with customers. Can't give 5 stars until I have really had a chance to try it out.

Westek 2

Tidio is a great way to instantly connect with customers. We use it every day!

Honeysu

Easy installation and professional look. Tidio support is excellent and prompt to help. Recommended for those shops where customers might need an extra hand before deciding on a product.

E K Vintage Wood

Great service, makes my business run that much more efficiently and makes my company look more professional to our clients and potential clients.

Evans Bay

This app is easy to use and feature-packed. The customer service and development teams respond quickly and are eager to offer help with any aspect of this program.
I'm very pleased with the performance and looking forward to seeing my website business grow with the help of this tool. Thanks!

Myartsupplies

An amazing app! and customer service!

would like it to be saved drafts for clients with repeated questions. ( Would save tons of time! ) That will be awesome!

Ground Control Coffee

Wonderful app. I never have a problem selling to people I can speak with, and Tidio lets me get in touch with live viewers. Very customizable and easy to use. Android app is pretty great as well, but I didn't notice a way to go full offline on all devices via the mobile app. Would love that feature.

EDIT: Olek reached out personally and helped me with my issue. Very friendly to work with, and I love the app!