Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maine Leather Co

This is a great app so far. I run a small operation, so I only need the free version and it is exactly what I needed for my shop. I feel like I've paid more and got less with other apps! I love this. Well done.

Maison De Choup

Great app, as always with Tidio. Easy to use, lovely chat, also low cost (always a bonus) Would recommend to anyone who wants a good, easy to use Live Chat.

Spivostick

Just installed this app. Super easy to install and so far it seems really awesome.

Update: been using it for a few weeks and it's a solid app. The desktop app can be a little buggy on login but they mentioned their fixing that. Would highly recommend it.

Titi Malaysia

One of the excellent app. Thank you.

Five Frenchies Pet Treats And Accessories

I just started using Tidio Live Chat on my Shopify site Five Frenchies...so far I really like it. Was very easy to setup and I think when your on a website and see you can have live help it makes people feel like someone is there for you.

Shop Basilapparel Com

Its a beautiful design chat widget. Totally love it. The best part is the reasonable and affordable pricing. Good show so far.

Fourcowfarmmy

Highly recommend to all Shopify-based online store. It's so easy to use and have a very nice and functional dashboard.

Ripl Sports

Very happy with this app so far. Most importantly, the support it excellent, with the live chat function always available, if you have an issue!

Peter

www.riplsports.com

Girlforlife

Can't do without this app. Just by "offering" to be there for live chat/questions/support makes a difference in conversions.

Black Cardboard Box

This is THE perfect app for any new company trying to offer one-on-one customer support to their clients without breaking the bank. The app grows with you, free web + phone app service right out of the gate. In love with this app!