Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 25, 2017

Works very seamlessly. I like the automation options and the ability to get a Pop Up on my screen when I have a new site visitor. The mobile app is good but I've not had the opportunity to use it for a true chat just yet.

Active Lifestyle Solutions
January 23, 2017

Great app. I love the mobile feature. Simple to use simple to install.

Eco Eyes
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 23, 2017

We use this at www.attacoin.com. It's not only a great support tool, but has helped us close many sales that we would otherwise lose. Nice!!

Attacoin
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 21, 2017

Muy buena aplicación, el diseño es minimalista y genera confianza a los visitantes de la pagina!

Geovanny Apparel Design
Mexico
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 20, 2017

Best chat app I've used. I had some trouble with the setting so I used the live chat and they helped me fix my problem in about 30 seconds!

Theporchswingstore
January 19, 2017

Best app i have used , works great on mobile also

Model Heli Services
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2017

Awesome app! Easy and smooth; love it.

Divineandzoe
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 27, 2017

I've have been using this for about a month - I switched from Olark which is highly regarded but it didn't have a mobile feature. So unless I was sitting down in front of my laptop I could only get emails from our customers - which is sucky customer service. The set up was easy however when I updated the iOS on my phone the mobile chat feature did not work if not in wifi (which I am generally not). So I was stuck again forced to sit in front of a screen to do CS.

Dr Fill In
January 16, 2017

Great addition to our site! Customer journey and interaction has been super since deploying Tidio!

Sunniva
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 16, 2017

We just downloaded this app and so far I'm just in the testing stage. But I must say that I love it already! Super easy to configure. I did have a couple of questions so I used their chat support on their website and the tech was quick to answer my question and now I am good to go! Big thanks!

Got Keys