4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customizable live chat feature and AI chatbot that integrates well with Shopify. The app's multilingual support and ability to distribute coupon codes have been beneficial for many. Merchants also praise its automation features and personalized assistance, reporting increased sales and leads. The insightful analytics and responsive support team further enhance its value.

May 19, 2022

Excelente aplicación, muy útil para mi tienda, sencillo y fácil de implementar. Lo recomiendo mucho para todos aquellos que inician su tienda por su plan free.

casalindastore
Peru
TIDIO LLC replied May 20, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We're glad to hear that it's working out well for you. Let us know if you have any questions or ideas!

Edited July 21, 2016

An amazing app! and customer service!

would like it to be saved drafts for clients with repeated questions. ( Would save tons of time! ) That will be awesome!

Myartsupplies
Israel
February 11, 2019

If you're looking for an app that allows you to communicate directly with your customers, look no further!

The chat works flawlessly on both desktop and mobile and the GUI can be customised with ease.

The support for the app has also been exceptional!

Thanks to the Tidio Team!

WATCHMONT
April 20, 2020

What a Fantastic App! It is now a must have for every store that I create. I highly recommend tidio to increase your CR.

Ring Light Pro™
Italy
September 7, 2021

Excellent app. Very helpful and very easy to use . Very very happy with this application. I recommend it

Lavish HomeRugs
TIDIO LLC replied September 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review and for the recommendation! We are very grateful :)

June 17, 2022

Daniel responded promptly, got me exactly the link & info I needed, and we're on our way!! I was thoroughly impressed!! Thanks Daniel and all for being there and looking after customers! - John D. please Shopify store owner

River Organics
TIDIO LLC replied June 21, 2022

Hey John! Thank you for leaving the review! We'll let Daniel know he was helpful! Should you need more help in the future, just let us know!

January 16, 2017

Tidio is great! I love this app so much! I have the desktop app and the app on my phone so I can receive chat messages at all times, allowing my customers to always be in contact.

Minikin Baby
September 16, 2022

great app! easy to set up and handle. friendly use with live chat quickly answered any your concern. Like it!

Pharaoh Marble Furniture
TIDIO LLC replied September 16, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for leaving such a lovely review :) It's great to hear that you like our app. Let us know if you need any guidance. Chris

August 27, 2021

I used this app to communicate with the customers and engage them in little surveys to gather information. Very helpful. Good customer support!

MotivationFill
Türkiye
TIDIO LLC replied August 29, 2021

Hey, thanks a lot for the review! Great that you were already able to collect some leads using Tidio :)

December 8, 2014

I like it, it's not perfect but we are getting there.

Android app is now working much better.

Good customer service.