Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylefierce

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to set up.

www.stylefierce.co.uk

Cleo Madison

We read that live chat can really improve conversion rate. The free plan has everything you could want in a chat app. I fully believe we'll upgrade once we can justify the cost. Seems really affordable though. We even had questions about the app and used live chat with their support. Martin was our rep and he addressed our questions quickly and got them sorted out. Very impressed.

Uzii

Amazing app. Helped a lot in making extra sale. Support is also very good.

Pretty Fireplaces

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app. Very easy to install and use. Plus they have a mobile app which is the most important feature for us. Chatting with customers on the go is easy with this app. Recommend! ;)

Buybeautyproducts

Tidio is the best chat software on the market. It is user friendly and functional for customers.

It has assisted our employees in delivering a better shopping experience to our global customer base!!

Special thanks from the team at Buy Beauty Products!

Maine Leather Co

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is a great app so far. I run a small operation, so I only need the free version and it is exactly what I needed for my shop. I feel like I've paid more and got less with other apps! I love this. Well done.

Maison De Choup

Great app, as always with Tidio. Easy to use, lovely chat, also low cost (always a bonus) Would recommend to anyone who wants a good, easy to use Live Chat.

Spivostick

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just installed this app. Super easy to install and so far it seems really awesome.

Update: been using it for a few weeks and it's a solid app. The desktop app can be a little buggy on login but they mentioned their fixing that. Would highly recommend it.

Titi Malaysia

Location Malaysia

One of the excellent app. Thank you.

Five Frenchies Pet Treats And Accessories

I just started using Tidio Live Chat on my Shopify site Five Frenchies...so far I really like it. Was very easy to setup and I think when your on a website and see you can have live help it makes people feel like someone is there for you.