Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jackson Wayne

Just getting started, but seems like a great app. Modern design, easy to use and flexible. Also, the iPhone app that goes with it seems really good.

Shipwreck Mercantile

This is a great program, which offered us immediate assistance with our website setup and helped us gain & keep new customers. Highly recommend it, and if you don't believe it... TRY it for free!

Coevo Decor

Just installed this app and customised it to our needs and to match our theme. So far it looks an amazing app with plenty of options. It was important for us to be able to interact through mobile which this app does offer. We would have liked a cheaper pro package for a single user though. Still giving it 5 stars for the team's effort in bringing such a useful, sleek and streamlined app.

Baling Tape Direct

Seems like a great product (I've only began to use it, so will update this comment if things s=change as I use it more and more!), and the support staff are very helpful:-) www.balingtapedirect.com

UPDATE 12 AUG 2016.
I have found this App to be gr8. and already I am earning more sales because of communication via the app from customer who want to know more before making a purchase. Its Gr8:-) Also I need some help and contacted the support team, and I have to say the response was fast and very helpful. 10 outta 10.

Adultsandcrafts

Just switched to Tidio from Zopim and I am very happy so far, much less glitchy and looks great!

Baby E Store

Great app. Keeps it simple and streamlines communication via desktop, aptop, or smart phone. Easy to use and can be leveraged by small and large businesses.

Wampus Beast

This really solves an issue that I was struggling with. I am on the free version for the moment as we just launched our site, but will move up as quickly as the traffic forces me to do so. Love it.

Ecohug Dog

Love this app. We are still using the free version but so far, it has been working great. We love that there are 3 different chat box looks that you can choose from, and you can customize the colors to have it fit flawlessly with your store. Also, its great knowing that your customers are only a chat away and can ask questions whenever some come up. We love the phone and desktop integrations so that you never miss a chat from your customer. It lets you set chat times and select where you want to place your chat and how it will look like. Love this app!

Zenas Haute Fashion

This is a must have app for your business.

Standingdesk

Just made the switch from Zopim.