4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, including a live chat feature that enhances real-time customer interaction. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and effective. The chatbot feature is praised for boosting sales and improving customer service efficiency. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and its multilingual feature, are appreciated by international merchants. Merchants have reported significant sales increases after implementation, and the customer support team is frequently commended for their exceptional service.

December 8, 2020

Love it! Installed it this app on impulse the other day, and it's already made me two sales that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I love that it's got a desktop app AND a mobile app, so you can communicate with your customers from anywhere, even if you're travelling. So cool!

CK Swagworks
New Zealand
TIDIO LLC replied December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are proud to be a part of your business :)

April 13, 2022

Tidio has help my site become more relevant and made it so much easier to deal with customer issues as soon as they come up

HighCaliberSolutions
TIDIO LLC replied April 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. If there's anything that is unclear, please let us know and we will be happy to provide necessary guidance, so that we can become a 5 star app for you :)

Edited July 20, 2019

Highly Recommended! This app is absolutely amazing. It gives your website a VERY PROFESSIONAL image. Once you play with the buttons and get everything set up, it' looks amazing. It has many customizable features and is very easy to use. I rate this #1. I am VERY impressed!

YouEnvyMe.Club
TIDIO LLC replied July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! :)

July 27, 2020

Great App, the chatbot feature has boosted sales and tracks those sales so you know where they are coming from

Master Filmmaker
TIDIO LLC replied July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great and thoughtful review :)

October 5, 2022

i have was having some problems with the chat not showing on my site Dominika came in and fixed everything for me, I can chat again with my customers. great app definitely recommend

URTROVE
TIDIO LLC replied October 6, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your lovely feedback :) It's great to hear that Dominika was able to help you, she's one of the best :) Let us know in case you need any more guidance. Chris

April 15, 2016

We Love the Look of this Chat Box. Thanks, Lou usmaletees.com

U S Male
July 21, 2023

From the moment I integrated Tidio into my Shopify store, I was impressed by its seamless functionality and user-friendly interface. But what truly sets Tidio apart is its stellar customer support, spearheaded by the exceptional Anna. Her level of expertise and unwavering dedication to assist customers is unmatched.

Anna's preparation is second to none. Each time I had a query, she responded promptly and provided in-depth solutions that catered to my specific needs. Her impressive knowledge of the platform left me feeling reassured and confident in using Tidio to its full potential.

What's even more remarkable is Anna's availability. No matter the time of day, she was always there to lend a helping hand, ensuring that my chatbot experience remained smooth and hassle-free.

Tidio and Anna have truly redefined the standard of customer service in the e-commerce realm. Their commitment to excellence is evident, and I cannot recommend this dynamic duo enough. If you're seeking a powerful chatbot with top-notch assistance, Tidio is the ultimate solution. Prepare to be amazed by Anna's exceptional support and witness your customer interactions soar to unprecedented heights!

PROVECCHIONA
Italy
6 days using the app
September 6, 2021

Talking to customers have never been this easy :) thank you Tidio team. And what great service too. :)

Jangi
South Africa
TIDIO LLC replied September 6, 2021

We are always happy to help. Thank you for the review :)

March 22, 2022

So far so good, it's been easy to operate. all the tools they offer are great! customer service is very helpful, they helped with my questions and needs real fast.

Bliss Mega Store
TIDIO LLC replied March 23, 2022

Great to hear that you find Tidio easy to operate and we do our best to help when it's needed, so should anything come up just let us know!

March 21, 2022

It's been great so far. I have connected with a couple of prospective customers. It looks professional compared to other standard chat platforms. Very good customer support too!

Greal
TIDIO LLC replied March 22, 2022

Thank you, we are glad to hear that you have already gathered some leads! If you happen to have any further questions, you know where to find us!