4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, including a live chat feature that enhances real-time customer interaction. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and effective. The chatbot feature is praised for boosting sales and improving customer service efficiency. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and its multilingual feature, are appreciated by international merchants. Merchants have reported significant sales increases after implementation, and the customer support team is frequently commended for their exceptional service.

November 12, 2023

ayuda buena

rmdecoregalos
Portugal
19 minutes using the app
January 10, 2021

My issue was not resolved. I was told in the email that through email they will be able to help me out but after I replied no response from them. My developer was using Tidio before that is the reason why it was showing the old account (I got no access to that). There were no response so I had to delete this app from my store.

Seo Digital Club
About 18 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied January 13, 2021

The response time during the weekends can be a little bit longer, but we responded to every email we had associated with your account to help.

Unfortunately, we never received a reply but we would still love to help you so you can continue using Tidio. Please respond to the email from oscar@tidio.net, or drop us an email directly so we can establish a way of communication to help you personally :)

December 1, 2022

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der App und dem Kundensupport Die App ist sehr übersichtlich, und die Mobile-App läuft auch einwandfrei :)

Fantasy-Printer
Germany
About 17 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 2, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for your lovely review :) It's great to know that you find our app clear to use, and that you are satisfied with our support team.

May 11, 2023

Non la stiamo usando da molto, ma per il momento sembra estremamente funzionale e il support è molto veloce e disponibile.

DKB Sport
Italy
About 16 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your review! We hope that you'll continue using Tidio for a long time. :) And if you need any assistance or have any questions -- you know where to find our Customer Support Team!

September 6, 2022

I adore the stuff thus far. The aesthetic is incredibly convenient and comfortable to look at. I'm grateful.

emotionnect
About 16 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 6, 2022

Hey! Thank you so much for your great review :) It is really great to hear that you like the aesthetic of the app! We hope that the functionality is also to your liking! Should you need any help, just let us know! Thank you for choosing Tidio!

February 28, 2019

Bom Dia! Fui atendido pelo Brasileiro José, muito atencioso por sinal, me deu todo suporte necessário e superou as minhas expectativas. Adorei esse aplicativo, muito eficiente, dinâmico e ótimo designer. Estarei em breve atualizando meu pacote, vou analisar os detalhes do seu aplicativo. Só tenho agradecer!!! José és o The Best!!!!!

Ellement Businnes
Brazil
March 1, 2023

Great app! It does everything I need and the customer service if you have any questions is very quick.

Carringtons Interiors
TIDIO LLC replied April 6, 2023

Thank you for the awesome review! You can always count on our Customer Support staff to do their best to help with any issue that may come up!

August 10, 2022

I can't find any really people for customer support anymore, when i meeting some questions what i can do just delete it, really stupid design

Monument Grills
TIDIO LLC replied August 10, 2022

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to reach us. We're available on our support line and reply to emails 24/5. My team has reached out to now to see how we can help.
Olek - Tidio

April 23, 2020

Hey guys, in the shopify app store you'll find many awesome Apps but this one is so uuunbelievable amazing! It works really fluently and nice. I contacted the supported. They answered me within some minutes! Like it!

BUHARRO
Germany
February 23, 2022

I love tidio! best app in the world to connect with your visitors.
I just tried it for the fist time and im blown away!

PYRA Supply
About 14 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 24, 2022

We are glad to hear we made such a good impression! We'll do our best to keep up the good work!