Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

USA Medical and Surgical Supplies

Simplest installation ever. Installed in seconds as advertised, plus it's free!

Toronto | HAZELTONS

Can't reach them on chat as they are in Poland. No service. Cancelling this app. Now they are sending me spam. Stay away from this app!

Vapery District

Great App. Will be upgrading to the full version today. Very responsibly priced as well. Only complaint is that the app takes a few seconds to load.

IZAKKIE HOMEWARES & GIFTS

Not working, can't see any active users outside my local network even if I have purchased the pro version. Very unhappy.

Follow up: the developer contact us for the issue. Although the piece of software is not working for now but the customer support is excellent.

RentonPhoto.com

The app installs well and quickly, but there are some bugs that seem to be with the mobile version and some other minor glitches I discovered. The developer contacted me and he is working on a couple of fixes and the update will be released shortly. I'm uninstalling for now and will wait for the next version.

MyBest.my Store

Seamless integration! Very good app, will be keep using this app

Appraysell

Excellent!
Fast integration,works perfect,easy to set up.
Keep up the good work.

Baby Hampers & New Baby Gift Sets - Mummy & Mee

Loving it! With the help of this app and a couple of other smart apps available on Shopify my online business is looking very professional :) Thanks

www.mummyandmee.co.uk

Lisa Bella

I like it! It does what it supposed to do, it is easy to use and the customer service is perfectO =)

Yellow Petal Boutique

Easy to use and set up! Exactly what I was needing!