Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Aksarben Wireless

One reason to buy products from a relatively small company is the individualized customer service. You MATTER to them. This is exactly what Tidio team provided. I had an issue with an app, they followed up right away and kept in constant contact. I mean, it was INCREDIBLE. They will be winners in my book for sure. Thank you very much for your commitment to excellence.

Designed By Droids

Unfortunately had a few issues but the support team were very quick to respond and help reach a satisfactory solution.

SimplySweetStyle (JM0699631-D)

this app really slow, mobile chat doesnt work really well.

we purchased pro downloaded the app both on andriod and iphone. it say that we online but customer doesnt

requested for refund

Bubble Sports SA

Tidio Chat is seriously cheap and fantastic! there are currently a few bugs but the development team are very active and rolling out fixes very quickly. This is also the best looking chat service available on the Shopify market

Also, to further note these guys are very responsive, if you raise an issue they will respond within the day and provide you an ETA on a fix or a temporary solution.

They are an amazing team and I am keen to see what else they delivery, fantastic product A+++

PREMIUM COVERS OUTLET

I like it, it's not perfect but we are getting there.

Android app is now working much better.

Good customer service.

USA Medical and Surgical Supplies

Simplest installation ever. Installed in seconds as advertised, plus it's free!

Toronto | HAZELTONS

Can't reach them on chat as they are in Poland. No service. Cancelling this app. Now they are sending me spam. Stay away from this app!

Vapery District

Great App. Will be upgrading to the full version today. Very responsibly priced as well. Only complaint is that the app takes a few seconds to load.

IZAKKIE HOMEWARES & GIFTS

Not working, can't see any active users outside my local network even if I have purchased the pro version. Very unhappy.

Follow up: the developer contact us for the issue. Although the piece of software is not working for now but the customer support is excellent.

RentonPhoto.com

The app installs well and quickly, but there are some bugs that seem to be with the mobile version and some other minor glitches I discovered. The developer contacted me and he is working on a couple of fixes and the update will be released shortly. I'm uninstalling for now and will wait for the next version.