Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thebabycornerburbank

very helpful. thank you for responding so fast.

Sofa31

Very responsive and helpful support. Application is well thought out and never had any issues!

Wildfirewear

Extremely well-designed application. Would highly recommend to anyone who owns a website in general.

Louisegoods

Initially I had tried Beeketing's FB messenger integration but was having major issues getting notifications on my phone -- seemed to be an issue with FB messenger, not beeketing, but still made their app less than great. (also, some of my customers don't have Facebook!!!) I switched to Tidio, using the free version -- glad I made the change, the interface is great for both my customers and me.

I like that they have an app for iOS - I think they have it for android too. Excellent chat management all around, the app is nicely organized and the notifications work. Interestingly you can also hook your FB page messenger up to this and actually receive notifications! 2 birds, 1 app, fam.

Also worth noting that the live chat feature doesn't cut into my theme AT ALL, not on the checkout page or add to cart button for desktop or mobile, and I'm using the Debut theme. If anything, it's even more out of the way, doesn't interfere with scrolling. Everything is professional. I haven't looked into their automation features yet but plan to soon.

Install was really fast. Actually under 20 seconds. A+ all around!

Acdc Dynamics Online

Fantastic app which is loaded with awesome support information allowing an operator to respond to a customers needs intuitively.
Love the functionality of being able to reassign a chat to an alternate operator allowing transfer of product query vs technical query to the respective operator.
Additional props to the Tidio support team who are always there to answer any support questions.

Fashionandcharming

This app is very good. It's too easy for use

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Ogi Ltd

Easy set up. Looks great with my store, I had a choice of colors and photos, so it is a personal messenger. Happy so far. thank you

Mother Erth

Update: Customer service has been helpful and given me a script which I had to install on my site for a partial fix. I have to use the side bar (can not use the default chat widget as that will still cover the check out) but the side bar is on the side of the screen and when someone clicks it the chat window that opens does not cover the check out button.

Be careful. Both formats of the widget (unless you choose a side bar) will cut into your checkout button. I was surprised to find not only did the Modern Them bottom widget take up most of the checkout button, it's invisible hyperlink area extended out past the actual widget itself making it almost impossible to click "check out" almost every where you click on the check out button just pops up the chat.

The business theme bottom widget also cuts significantly into the check out button. It would be incredible if they would have more (smaller) options for the chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen that wouldn't get in the way of the most critical functionality of an ecommerce store.

Wearelatech

This app is dope! SO EASY and tons of clean features. I was going to go with one of the known companies but this app come up fast in the Shopify search with 5 stars so I thought why not and I am really glad I did. Reminds me not to always shop brand names :)