Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lulucos

Works well. Easy to install. Good

Silverlots

5 Stars! This app is Great and its working so well! Highly recommend this app!
Check it out in action here!

Annamodashop

facile applicazione sul sito, completo, ottimo per il prezzo

The Silk Routes

Kudos for creating a brilliant App. I can chat with my customers from my phone anytime, anywhere! An essential App for any Shopify owner!

Boondock Creek

VERY happy with this app! The free version has everything I need, it's simple to use & understand, and it works perfectly. Customer service is top notch. So glad I ditched Tawk.to!

Huski

Great extension. Works seamlessly.

Dog Robes

Day 1 and so far so good - helped with conversions already today!

So much easier than long, drawn-out email conversations.

Helpful advisor on live chat for installing on my MAC too.

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Werbikes

Great app!! do everything its says

Filorly