Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Beck Gift

OMG! I love this app!! So easy to install and set up. It is a fantastic way to answer customer questions very fast and give them the confidence to order from us.
Rebecca
Beck Gift

Ryder And Paige

it's been easy to use so far, had one hiccup but it was me not the program. Thanks for your quick responses and help!

Yunnansourcingus

Incredible functionality, using tidio on two sites, but I can get messages from both sites in the tidio back office. Integration with email and Facebook messaging is phenomenal! Support is awesome! Thank you!

Extencity Hair

I am just over the moon with gratitude! This is such an awesome app and the level of customer service offered by Tidio couldn't be any better. I had so many questions and a minor issue that was taken care of instantly through their live chat support. I find that with other apps, they don't even offer support! They send you to a FAQs page where you have to search for a solution...how hepful. I highly recommend Tidio to any company that wants to be taken seriously and be able to provide top notch customer service through Tidio Chat.

Oh! And another huge benefit is you can integrate with your store's Facebook page! Need I say more?? haha THANK YOU TIDIO

#happycustomer

Schleiftitan

The best app for live chats. I tried other chat programs and none of them is comparable to this gem! Easy to use, great support and the best functions. Finally a development team that understands what a business needs!

Smoldering Creations Woodburned Art

I have not really had a chance to try this out yet, but the support staff has been Fantastic! I think this will be a huge plus on my site once I get everything set up and rolling.

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj

I love this, I love this, I love this. Can't believe things can go this smoothly and app developer can think so much ahead. All my wishes (including full translation) fulfilled before even mentioning them. Can't live without this.

Sound Pleasant

This is a really great app. I got customer using it and it was very helpful. The App support team is super responsive. I highly recommend it!

Thesisbeauty

Started a trial and so far it looks pretty amazing.
I'll also try later the Standard plan to see if we can live without some of the features. But for someone who has enough manpower to use everything this app has to offer, it could be a great addition.

Tamaritmotorcycles Com