Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Happy Dog Food 2

Just installed this app and was pleased to find support ready and available to guide me through a couple settings. So far this is a great app easy to use and lots of nice features

Lovesoutstore

Very nice app! I can get full control for my facebook page message, and email, and live chat in 1 place! Thank you Tidio!

Renetto

quick response to an issue and promptly fixed without having to lift a finger, thanks for the support guys!

Discoveryhook

Awesome Application! Alot of different features for both the free and the paid versions.

Wildwood Grilling Outlet

So far it's worked great for us! We even switched over our other website to Tidio because we're able to manage everything in one place. Love it! Their support team is second to none. Very responsive and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Kyras Shea Medleys

The app works amazingly when you are logged on to the desktop version. For some reason, I still miss messages from customers when I try to access it from my phone. The 5-stars is for the excellent customer service from the Tidio team! If I have a question, they are there immediately to answer it. My rep even taught me a few tricks that would generally help me when testing out my site. I appreciate them greatly!

Positive Taste

Amazing app! Works perfectly and its very easy to use. Highly recommended

Kenzul Atlas

Just downloaded it today - so far very happy with the customer service from Tidio support . I like that I can be available for my customers 24/7 via my mobile.

Would recommend!

www.kenzulatlas.com

Proteinmilkshakebar

Easy to install, easy to use, super customizable, and great customer service! -Protein Milkshake Bar

Homeby

Extremely easy to install, very nice and clean app. Works like a charm and their own customer service chat is fast and friendly.