Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots for the best customer support

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Iwistao Hifi Store

Location China

Great app for instant message, so we can comunitate with our visitors in time, recommend!

www.iwistao.com

Bullet Proof Zone

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great service and love their automation tools and ability to connect with messenger! Highly recommended!!

Hempcare Cbd

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App! Greetings from Austria

Canabee Baby

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Just installed.
Feel great so far, and the customer support is nice

Mudsavers

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent app! works well with shopify and very good support! recommend, only live app chat i have kept , already converted 3 sales in 24hrs from it. Kamal is great with support, super easy

Belovedgriots1

Fantastic product & Amazing support team!

Thebabycornerburbank

very helpful. thank you for responding so fast.

Sofa31

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very responsive and helpful support. Application is well thought out and never had any issues!

Wildfirewear

Extremely well-designed application. Would highly recommend to anyone who owns a website in general.

Louisegoods

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Initially I had tried Beeketing's FB messenger integration but was having major issues getting notifications on my phone -- seemed to be an issue with FB messenger, not beeketing, but still made their app less than great. (also, some of my customers don't have Facebook!!!) I switched to Tidio, using the free version -- glad I made the change, the interface is great for both my customers and me.

I like that they have an app for iOS - I think they have it for android too. Excellent chat management all around, the app is nicely organized and the notifications work. Interestingly you can also hook your FB page messenger up to this and actually receive notifications! 2 birds, 1 app, fam.

Also worth noting that the live chat feature doesn't cut into my theme AT ALL, not on the checkout page or add to cart button for desktop or mobile, and I'm using the Debut theme. If anything, it's even more out of the way, doesn't interfere with scrolling. Everything is professional. I haven't looked into their automation features yet but plan to soon.

Install was really fast. Actually under 20 seconds. A+ all around!