TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 1, 2023

This app is great! Very seamless and intuitive design. Clean and easy to use. I highly recommend the app. Ashley from customer service helped me out really well. She had patience with working with my problem and helped fix the problem. I appreciate her and Trackingmore!

The Gnarly Shop
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 1, 2023

I'm writing the review because of some random Cat gif that popped up on my screen when I initially said I didn't want to leave a review...

VTKix
Time spent using app: 4 months
TrackingMore replied February 1, 2023

YES! No one can resist it! Cats are purr-fect!

January 27, 2023

Really good tracking app ! with good experience
i'm using a free plan but the support was really efficient ! Richie has a really good communication !
i recommend !

support-de-telephone.fr
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your support. That is a great motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️

January 26, 2023

The staff are professional, friendly and always willing to help. They have a great knowledge of the products and are able to answer any questions I had. Additionally, they were very efficient in resolving any issues I encountered. I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Ashley and I highly recommend their customer service.

Maisonsentry.fr
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

January 25, 2023

really good support is incredible fast and patiently about the problem and kind with people thanks a lot

Bordel-demiaou
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

January 23, 2023

The Shopify app that allows customers to track their orders is a valuable tool for any e-commerce business. The app is easy to install and integrates seamlessly with the Shopify platform. The tracking feature is user-friendly and provides real-time updates on the status of orders. Customers appreciate the transparency and convenience of being able to track their packages. The customer service team for the app is also responsive and helpful. Overall, this app is a great addition to any Shopify store.

Amebys
Time spent using app: 7 months

January 20, 2023

Ashley was really caring and fixed all my problems before I even told her. I was really very pleased.

ControlBarriga
Time spent using app: 15 days

January 20, 2023

They helped me with what I needed to fix, very good service, I recommend using this application, it is very good 5 of 5

hot sauce market & more
Time spent using app: 4 months

January 15, 2023

Great Customer Service. They go out of their way to help with any issues and provide tests/checks if you ask them for it.

KnickKnacks Central
Time spent using app: 4 days

January 13, 2023

veldig god hjelp å få. annsatte kommer med god service og endrer på mye får att en skal trives med appen.

LettereHjem