Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

My Better Gaming

At first I thought it was not working, so I contacted customer support and they tested it and it seems I did not give the tracking number enough time to populate. It works great and unless you have a non traditional carrier you really don't have to do much to set it up other than install it. I do wish they allowed some more customization for the tracktor page, the default is all white text and I can't change it which means my theme has to work around my tracktor page instead of being able to change it when needed. Good app other than that.

Dad Tells Jokes

The app does exactly what I need. Something with my theme was causing issues with app. I reached out to Tracktor and they personally fixed it the same day I added them.

Zodiactees

Great app and support! Easy to use.

Cardinal Of Canada

Very quick to respond, answer questions, troubleshoot and make changes as needed.

Ashleykaric

Love this app! Does exactly what it says is looks very professional.

Fashion Cornerstone

I love this app! So helpful:) We really needed an effective way of letting our customers track each order. Im so happy we found tracktor:)

Onliwood

Love this app. Really helpful and well designed. I'd recomend it.

Gearland

Awesome app for tracking shipments, recommend it.

Thesunnyspot

Just installed and I think this will be a permanent fixture on my website! Thanks.

Jujulia

This is an asset to my business a wonderful optimizing tool you shouldn't be without.