Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Maker And Mine

I am loving this app. It makes it so much easier for customers to track their package. This app is a must have!

Maternity Godmother

I am very happy with the App and the help I received from Support during installation. Would definitely recommend.

Kekaiyo

Very prompt and helpful support team. They helped me to integrate their app seamlessly into my website.

Allure Wares Co

App works wonderfully and the design aesthetic is top notch and fits in wonderfully with my theme. Definitely a great asset to anyone who wants their site to have an edge in customer service and support.

Mrl91200

Le support est excellent ! J'ai eu un conseiller en moins de 5 minutes alors qu'il était 23 heures !
Je recommande très fortement, d'autant plus que l'application fonctionne avec Aliexpress Standard Shipping et le e-Packet !

Good Job Logan ;) !

Equicizer

We recently downloaded the Tracktor app in our Shopify store. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, the support team has been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have made this a wonderful experience and we are so excited to offer this tracking tool to our customers! Highly recommend!

Radiate Portable Campfire

Great job with this app! Thank you very much

Teezzit

Such a great app :) This is a must have for every store owner.

Fastfowardstores

i really nice.......love it.......

Gitd

Such a great app and the customer service is amazing they we super quick to help me with custom code to blend it in completely with my site. I would recommend these guys to anyone.