Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

Limette Swimwear

Doesn't work. For some orders, it doesn't show the tracking info. For the orders fulfilled in different packages, it shows only information for half of them.

Liquidbarn

Great looking app and does the job well. Very happy with the responsiveness of the support team which solved an issue I had within minutes. Thanks!

Businessmind718

Bout time one that works and works well. Yeah it cost 14 bucks but so what you get 30 days free which if you haven't made 14 bucks in 30 days, well your in the wrong business. Plus you get what you pay for and this one is worth it. Good Job guys thanks. If your looking for a shipping tracker stop wasting your time with the others. Get this one ASAP! ..... can I give 10 stars?

Dendishop

Great app and customer service!

Artgrami

Tracktor is really awesome. The customer support is great and usually respond very quickly . The ui of both the tracking page and app looks good. Its easy to configure too.There is a slight problem with using oberlo and tracktor as oberlo automatically marks the order as fulfilled with carrier as other which messes up tracking in tracktor (so you have to do it manually) , its not a bug and there are technical reasons for it as Tracktor requires a direct connection to the carrier currently handling the order. Anyways its a really good app and recommended for everyone to give it a shot Trial is free for a month so just take advantage of it.

Rareform

Alan and the team have been great to work with and helped us customize our page! We are taking this live now and excited to see our customer feedback after using. Thanks guys! ...Alec

Clickidy

So far my experience with Tracktor has been amazing. They were really attentive to messages via chat, which is a huge help for me because I hate waiting more than 8 hours for app developers to get back to me. I think I will be with them for a long long time :)

United Bracelets

Exactly what we were after and very fast and reliable customer service :)

Avveza

Tracktor is a nice app! There was a minor problem with the tracking page aligning correctly with the theme I used. Contacted the support team and the fixed within 24 hours - all I had to do was give them limited access to the Theme configuration. Now it looks great!

What makes Tracktor a good product is not only the web plug-in, but their wonderful staff. Keep up the awesome customer service!

Annette - Thank you!

-J

Diy Part Center

Did a great job setting this app for us thanks for a fast response Sam