Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Samaexpress

muito bom, feliz com tudo isso, muito obrigada.

Dadhats2ow6ix

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST APP FOR YOUR ONLINE STORE. I 100% LOVE IT

Motocentral

Great work Team
Really simplifies the end user experience in a good way.

Misspris

Just started using this app and so far it's working great. Looks good. The support is quick and helpful.

Sport Trainning

une équipe excellente et très réactive en cas de problème je recommande vivement cette application

Testing08

This app, is a must have for all swimwear stores. It's amazing, easy to install and just fits right in best of all the free version is useable and amazing.

Vaporstate

If I could give it 6 stars, I would!

Yes it is THAT GOOD! Tracktor isj ust what we were looking for, the ability for us to be able to include an 'Expected Dispatch' date (or up to 3 of our choosing) in the progress bar is simply GOLD!!! We often need to backorder certain line items on the same order but need to hold order until completed or 'Order Ready' status.

However, if there was an enhancement I could suggest for the wish list it would be the ability to update the status of multiple orders in bulk or in a grid form type environment. Apart from that so far we are extremely happy with the easy operation of it and applaude Shopad programmers for applying the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) method throughout this app, well done guys.

Additionally, the app also projects seriously professional look on our website and blends in perfect with our theme layout and colours just like I paid ShopPad $1,000's to program it just for us. Again, weel done and a huge Hat Tip to you all.

Ceasdeceas

Amazing customer support all the way. Kayla has helped me customise my tracking page just the way I wanted it. Highly recommended :)

Lodelys

Really helpful app, and helpful customer service!

Neon Underground Apparel

Easy to use and extremely customer friendly, highly recommend using this App!