Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time order tracking and status lookup to your store

Besharamindia

TheShopPad team has been exceptional in not only providing a world class product for us, but remarkably great service as well. Tracktor App was the perfect solution we were looking for that would integrate international shippers and show results in a clean and effective layout. We were thrilled when we found the app, and overjoyed when the support team - Noah & Allen went ahead and installed it on our store, fixed the layout and got us going in two days. I would definitely recommend them not only to other shopify merchants but to ALL #India Shopify merchants as well, as all of India shipping companies are already integrated in Tracktor app for our store www.IMbesharam.com

Update: Reached out to Allan to help with improving the layout of the fields and tracktor page, they followed up thoroughly, and inspite of the job taking longer time due to the nature of request, it was handled professionally and cheerfully. This is GOLD standard support, which merchants like us seek.

Saleforplants

Great group of folks to deal with and the app works like a charm.

Ace Of Luxury

Amazing app, easy to install and configure!

Vanika Jewelry

Super useful app. The best of its kind and amazing support. Highly recommended!

Lotus Rose Boutique

Tracktor looks amazing within my store. I love how they have color options to match the layout of my website. It was extremely easy to install and really easy to use. However, I also sell a few items through eBay and Tracktor doesn't allow me to add the shipping information because the sale isn't directly through Shopify.

Nunuco Design Company

Finally a tracking system which actually works! It also looks very pretty and simple. Highly recommend!

Evilcollar

Amazing Product and Support.

Thanks!!

www.evilcollar.it

Casedodo

Nice application and great support. Really impressed. http://www.casedodo.com/

Lifestyle Labs 2

Great app and very helpful customer support.
Switched from a competitor app and really glad we did!

Nylon Shop

App works beautifully and the team is very quick and responsive! We needed something tweaked for our specific platform and they had it done within 3 days after we downloaded.