Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 14, 2018

muito bom, feliz com tudo isso, muito obrigada.

Samaexpress
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 13, 2018

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST APP FOR YOUR ONLINE STORE. I 100% LOVE IT

Dadhats2ow6ix
April 13, 2018

Great work Team
Really simplifies the end user experience in a good way.

Motocentral
India
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 12, 2018

Just started using this app and so far it's working great. Looks good. The support is quick and helpful.

Misspris
April 10, 2018

une équipe excellente et très réactive en cas de problème je recommande vivement cette application

Sport Trainning
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 6, 2018

This app, is a must have for all swimwear stores. It's amazing, easy to install and just fits right in best of all the free version is useable and amazing.

Testing08
April 6, 2018

If I could give it 6 stars, I would!

Yes it is THAT GOOD! Tracktor isj ust what we were looking for, the ability for us to be able to include an 'Expected Dispatch' date (or up to 3 of our choosing) in the progress bar is simply GOLD!!! We often need to backorder certain line items on the same order but need to hold order until completed or 'Order Ready' status.

However, if there was an enhancement I could suggest for the wish list it would be the ability to update the status of multiple orders in bulk or in a grid form type environment. Apart from that so far we are extremely happy with the easy operation of it and applaude Shopad programmers for applying the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) method throughout this app, well done guys.

Additionally, the app also projects seriously professional look on our website and blends in perfect with our theme layout and colours just like I paid ShopPad $1,000's to program it just for us. Again, weel done and a huge Hat Tip to you all.

Vaporstate
April 5, 2018

Amazing customer support all the way. Kayla has helped me customise my tracking page just the way I wanted it. Highly recommended :)

Ceasdeceas
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 5, 2018

Really helpful app, and helpful customer service!

Lodelys
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 3, 2018

Easy to use and extremely customer friendly, highly recommend using this App!

Neon Underground Apparel