Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Champion3

Great tool to keep my customers in the loop of their order status. Thanks Tracktor!

Parfemme

The ShopPad team is great! They helped us set up the app and fix any formatting issues we had. Tracktor works perfectly for us and would recommend to anyone looking for a tracking app.

Gonefire

I'm really glad I found this app. It's easy to use, support is great and the design is amazing.

Carmenlauren

Love this app! It's very well designed and simple to use :) Support is also incredible. 5++

Ice Flower

Wonderful app and a masterpiece of support!

Leggings Gg

Works really well! I love how simple it is and how well it looks. Great job and making a wonderful app.

Xn Jxsr94dmfct2c

Fast and helpful support!
I've been using this app for few months and totally satisfied!
Good Job guys! Keep it up!

Bury Computers

Simple integration, massive customer service winner especially when SMS alerts from carriers not an option.

Must have in my opinion.

Gearbuyz

Thjis app sucks and the people who sit behind it suck! Zero customer support and the app does not work on my site. They have ignored my requests to find out what the problem is. $14.99 a month? They must be out of their minds!

I'm sure after they read this review they will scramble to get something done, thus far they have done ZERO.

Oh wait, i have coin too and paying for it. Time to cancel that too!

Watermans

simply the best better than all the rest :-) see it in action on https://WatermansHair.com