Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Cupshe

Excellent Plugin to track order status. Moreover, tracktor support team gave me much instant help to fix our issues. Customer can track their shipping automatically in our store and it is quite helpful.

Highly recommend TRACTOR. It integrates diverse shipping carriers and can map whatever you like. Its support team did an excellent job!

Madotta

The app works great and gives a professional look to the website. It's so convenient for users to check the location of their orders. Their support is very responsive and helpful too. Overall very satisfied.

Divaslounge Online

There's better apps. Needs room for improvement

Go Time Gear

This is a great app. and delivers a great user experience for customers looking to track their order. Installation is simple, the app. perfectly inherited the styles of our website, and it's a fast, intuitive user experience for customers to check the status of their order.

If you're looking for a branded order tracking experience served to users right on your site, Tracktor is a good bet. It was the best of every service we tested.

Kevin
www.gotimegear.com

Justbeautiful Com

These guys know what they are doing. The support is awsome! My website has now the tracking page and my customer doesn't has to go out of my shopify store to see the progress of their orders. 100% RECOMMENDED!

Barcode Clothing

Awesome app, saves a lot of time answering emails.

Theenchantedforest

It is the best order tracking app from the ones I have tested. They also have good and quick customer support!

Corkcicle

Overall, the app itself and the support have met expectations, though we haven't been using it long enough to see how it's really affected sales conversions. However, in implementing the app, we were disappointed to learn it isn't possible to utilize the shipping tracking number as part of the functionality, which seems fairly standard for Ecommerce purchases nowadays. We were told this was being worked on, but we'd like to have a more firm time frame as to when this feature may be available.

The Salty Fox

Awesome app, fits in with my theme and keeps customers on the website. Has reduced customer emails, requesting tracking before we have had a chance to send them the automated shipment email. Two thumbs up!

Comfortable Club

Fantastic app, easy setup, gorgeous interface! Staff is very engaging.