Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nextgenjerseys

Really useful app! more custom status options would be nice but the quantity available is great. Support are really responsive and quick at getting any problems fixed!

Del Francis Jewelry

I love watching my jewelry orders make their way to me!

Del Francis Jewelry offers it's customers professional-grade order status & package tracking that's integrated with all major carriers. Thank you TheShopPad!

www.delfrancisjewelry.com

Moda Luxe Jewelry

I moved from a different tracking app and I'm very pleased! They adjusted the width for me and their customer service was super quick! Thank you!

Kineticsociety

This app is now the real deal. Back in 2017 when we were considering using it we couldn't bulk edit statuses. Now we can and I love it!

Mbkplanners

This app has a good concept. However, updating each order - one at a time - is frustrating and time consuming. Status updates don't appear immediately and for orders shipped with UPS, it doesn't work. Removed it from our store. It's easier to answer customer requests than it is to deal with this app.

Pulleez International

I can't say enough great things about this app! I had some issues figuring things out and Alan from Tracktor quickly and efficiently took care of everything. I highly recommend this app and I am already very happy.

Modern Karmavore

Great app and incredible support! Very responsive and helpful :)

Peinturenumero

Amazing app and very responsive team.

Art Clothing Zone

Great app! It makes tracking for customers so easy! And support is excellent. Can only recommend.

Vipapier