Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.8
June 25, 2019

Amazing support. They're very responsive. I really recommended everyone to use this app for tracking purpose!

Sesoris
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2019

This app was super easy to set up and very easy to use. And the support team is awesome! I inquired as to whether the formatting for a different ShopPad app can be tweaked and they not only fixed that, but they also changed formatting on this app so that it matched with the rest of my website. This is what I call excellent customer service!!

Botaneca
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 13, 2019

Having one of their staff install the code for a first time owner who has no experience with that field was very helpful

One Stop Java Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 12, 2019

I Love it. It is easy to set up and use. Very user friendly. They have great customer support. better than others I've tried

Optical Whitening
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 10, 2019

Awful app! Treats users terrible. They sneakly increase your monthly billing the more people use it. So say if you have 1 customer search their order 20 times you will be charged a total of 20searches instead of just 1 for that customers. My monthly bill went from $29.99 to $199.99 overnight and they even kept billing me when I had the app uninstalled. Terrible will never download a shoppad app again and will be filing a class action lawsuit against the company.

OakHousehold
Time spent using app: Less than a minute
ShopPad Inc. replied June 11, 2019

Unfortunately, I think you may be commenting on a different application since your review doesn't match up with the way that Tracktor works. On the app all of the plans are priced based on the number of orders that your store receives, and all of the plans come with an unlimited number of lookups. I can see that you have trialed Tracktor in the past, but your store was only ever on our free plan, and even though our app uses Shopify billing which ends your subscription on uninstall, since you were on the free plan you wouldn't have ever been billed any amount.