Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Paramedic Shop

So far so Good. It is working for my store and I am enjoying it. It has cut down on a number of emails from customers asking where their orders are.

Kewlioo

AWESOME App!

The only thing that is missing is some analytics and data.... you can't even tell how many people tracked their orders using the app...

Star Novelty Store

I just installed this app and i tested it with previous order i had and it worked well. There was an order that as delivered today and the app was able to give me real time information that the order was delivered.

Most importantly, i had a question with the setup and i sent a chat message and the response was under 1 minute. Super fast customer respond.

Banca Com Artes

Tracktor tracking is good for me. It was a novelty for my clients who are feeling more protected. My store has gained more confidence with in-store tracking.

My Better Gaming

At first I thought it was not working, so I contacted customer support and they tested it and it seems I did not give the tracking number enough time to populate. It works great and unless you have a non traditional carrier you really don't have to do much to set it up other than install it. I do wish they allowed some more customization for the tracktor page, the default is all white text and I can't change it which means my theme has to work around my tracktor page instead of being able to change it when needed. Good app other than that.

Dad Tells Jokes

The app does exactly what I need. Something with my theme was causing issues with app. I reached out to Tracktor and they personally fixed it the same day I added them.

Zodiactees

Great app and support! Easy to use.

Cardinal Of Canada

Very quick to respond, answer questions, troubleshoot and make changes as needed.

Ashleykaric

Love this app! Does exactly what it says is looks very professional.

Fashion Cornerstone

I love this app! So helpful:) We really needed an effective way of letting our customers track each order. Im so happy we found tracktor:)