Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 2, 2017

I just installed this app and i tested it with previous order i had and it worked well. There was an order that as delivered today and the app was able to give me real time information that the order was delivered.

Most importantly, i had a question with the setup and i sent a chat message and the response was under 1 minute. Super fast customer respond.

Star Novelty Store
September 27, 2017

Tracktor tracking is good for me. It was a novelty for my clients who are feeling more protected. My store has gained more confidence with in-store tracking.

Banca Com Artes
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 26, 2017

At first I thought it was not working, so I contacted customer support and they tested it and it seems I did not give the tracking number enough time to populate. It works great and unless you have a non traditional carrier you really don't have to do much to set it up other than install it. I do wish they allowed some more customization for the tracktor page, the default is all white text and I can't change it which means my theme has to work around my tracktor page instead of being able to change it when needed. Good app other than that.

My Better Gaming
September 10, 2017

The app does exactly what I need. Something with my theme was causing issues with app. I reached out to Tracktor and they personally fixed it the same day I added them.

Dad Tells Jokes
September 3, 2017

Great app and support! Easy to use.

Zodiactees
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 3, 2017

Very quick to respond, answer questions, troubleshoot and make changes as needed.

Cardinal Of Canada
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 1, 2017

Love this app! Does exactly what it says is looks very professional.

Ashleykaric
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2017

I love this app! So helpful:) We really needed an effective way of letting our customers track each order. Im so happy we found tracktor:)

Fashion Cornerstone
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2017

Love this app. Really helpful and well designed. I'd recomend it.

Onliwood
France
August 18, 2017

Awesome app for tracking shipments, recommend it.

Gearland