Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 17, 2017

Just installed and I think this will be a permanent fixture on my website! Thanks.

Thesunnyspot
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 16, 2017

This is an asset to my business a wonderful optimizing tool you shouldn't be without.

Jujulia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 15, 2017

Great app and easy to use! We couldn't ask for more.

P S I Love Greece
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 12, 2017

When I decided to use this app I got it already recommended. And as soon as i had installed Tracktor, I got so much offers for support. Thas is what clients wish for. (If they are still a bit unsure or not such a techis;) Tracktor is soo good looking in the menue of your store. If you have it, costumer feels more secure, to have a bit more controll about the delivering process. And doesnt need to ask in many emails. The features are looking soo professional, its amazing. For me as a perfectionalist i couldnt want it to have anyhow better. I love this app already. And the Team is awesome! So helpful and fast and very uncomplicate. Thanks for being there:) Sry for my english...I m from berlin/Germany.

Cheekprincess
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 11, 2017

Super App, set to 5 minutes and fully functional. I really liked it and I will recommend it to my friends.

Fan De Carteirinha
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 11, 2017

Awesome customer support. They fixed my problem within one hour.

Meditation Stuff
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 31, 2017

LOVE. I was able to really easily install this app and integrate into my store and customer emails. My shop, Babe Basics, is a dropship store, and I'm usually dealing with multiple packages per customer. Now, it's really easy for me or my customer to be able to track each component of an order in the seamlessly integrated UI. Plus, I can share the tracking page with my customers as soon as they place an order, cutting down on the number of "where is my order" emails I have to answer!

Dropship Mn
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 23, 2017

Super App! Works Superbly Well! A Must Have App!

Mcastore
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 22, 2017

Lovely app. Works great out the box, and supports ePacket. Looks great with my custom theme, as well.

Thingamabuy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 21, 2017

Really like this app, works well and has a really beautiful design

Midtide