Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Minhhai

Kit Karts automatically aggregates all abandoned carts from the previous day and notifies you through SMS with Kit.

Soloartesmarciales

Una app esencial si deseas dar un toque personal a la tienda online. Funciona muy bien y proporciona un aspecto estupendo a la información de envíos. El servicio de atención al cliente impecable. Alan me atendió en todo momento y resolvió mis dudas y adaptaciones. Genial

The Mediamo

MUSTHAVE for your shopify store!
Great customer support!

Sabbat Box

Fantastic app, fantastic support! We downloaded the app and the default styling wasn't all that appealing on our theme, so we contacted their support team to see if they could help. We explained that we are a small business and that we have a limited knowledge of CSS and wanted to know if they could assist us with some very simple changes (the alignment of the app was off). They got back with us quickly and offered to lend a hand. Their support staff asked us what was going on, and after telling them what we needed, they went in and adjusted the styling of the app according to our requests. Not only did they go above and beyond, but they were able to do it within a day of us asking for help. You don't find this type of support these days. Aside from being extremely happy with their support, the app works exactly as specified, and looks great too. We would definitely recommend it!

Championshipringstore

Have this an all our stores. Amazing app.

G O A T Wear

great app, greater staff and customer service

Take Easy Eu

I needed for a long time . good app

Gimme4less

Great support of the app, I was having alignment issues with the tracking page and Noah was able to go into my site and fix it for me quickly. Screenshots of the product looks awesome, just waiting for my first sale to check out the functionality.

Allool

Great customer support, Great functionality. Love this app.

Limette Swimwear

Doesn't work. For some orders, it doesn't show the tracking info. For the orders fulfilled in different packages, it shows only information for half of them.