Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Rareform

Alan and the team have been great to work with and helped us customize our page! We are taking this live now and excited to see our customer feedback after using. Thanks guys! ...Alec

Clickidy

So far my experience with Tracktor has been amazing. They were really attentive to messages via chat, which is a huge help for me because I hate waiting more than 8 hours for app developers to get back to me. I think I will be with them for a long long time :)

United Bracelets

Exactly what we were after and very fast and reliable customer service :)

Avveza

Tracktor is a nice app! There was a minor problem with the tracking page aligning correctly with the theme I used. Contacted the support team and the fixed within 24 hours - all I had to do was give them limited access to the Theme configuration. Now it looks great!

What makes Tracktor a good product is not only the web plug-in, but their wonderful staff. Keep up the awesome customer service!

Annette - Thank you!

-J

Diy Part Center

Did a great job setting this app for us thanks for a fast response Sam

Champion3

Great tool to keep my customers in the loop of their order status. Thanks Tracktor!

Parfemme

The ShopPad team is great! They helped us set up the app and fix any formatting issues we had. Tracktor works perfectly for us and would recommend to anyone looking for a tracking app.

Gonefire

I'm really glad I found this app. It's easy to use, support is great and the design is amazing.

Carmenlauren

Love this app! It's very well designed and simple to use :) Support is also incredible. 5++

Ice Flower

Wonderful app and a masterpiece of support!