4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, and robust security. It's praised for its ability to create multiple order statuses, reducing customer inquiries. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and provides a professional tracking page. Many commend the quick and efficient customer support team, appreciating the app's functionality and time-saving features.

October 11, 2021

I sent an email and they are slow with their support. It's been 3 days and I've received no response back about an issue with tracking translation. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are aware that the developer/author of this app will not help you.

ScentSpace
8 months using the app
January 23, 2020

Awesome app so far. Matt was quick and professional with the installation. He added some nice touches to blend the tracking page in with the theme/branding and .ade the experience almost too easy.

Thanks!

ToxiTees
8 days using the app
November 21, 2022

Super App bis jetzt hat alles geklappt falls nicht ist der Kundensupport wirklich schnell und zuverlässig. Top!

spuno.de
Austria
8 days using the app
April 29, 2019

Absurd! Does not work, overpriced, worst customer service, and charges multiple times forcefully during a month period but states billing is once every 30 day cycle!

smilezonly
7 months using the app
April 13, 2018

Great work Team
Really simplifies the end user experience in a good way.

Motocentral
India
Edited February 27, 2020

Happy so far with service from support team. With extra attention given to help me solve my issues. They were fast in replying to my questions which is always very soothing. Mandy was particularly helpful for me in assisting and tweaking the documents to my liking.
Now i need to see how it performs long term, and if the cost is worth it compared to other cheaper apps on the market.
Hopefully it is good value (for what i'm paying monthly for now) with no glitches or problems like some other apps cause.

If only i could delete some of the Chinese language and links in the tracking display, would be advantageous.

Time will tell how how it rolls out.
Thanks

Tribal Gems
March 4, 2018

Easy to integrate into your website, Looks nice and professional. On top of all that its FREE!

The Force Shop
May 15, 2018

We recently downloaded the Tracktor app in our Shopify store. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, the support team has been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have made this a wonderful experience and we are so excited to offer this tracking tool to our customers! Highly recommend!

Equicizer
Edited January 15, 2019

The team where really helpful and efficient in assisting to configure the tracktor layout to match the rest of my store. Highly recommended.

Update 1: The team were extremely helpful and able to quickly provide support with a further css query.

Argentum Antiques & Collectables
July 22, 2020

So they have been charging me even after uninstalling the app. I need this fixed asap. Please contact me

PoreCleanser Pro
ShopPad Inc. replied July 23, 2020

Hi Yohsuke,

As you uninstalled the app after the start of the billing period your subscription charge was automatically processed by Shopify. We have reached out via email to confirm that your refund request was completed.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)